This solution is ranked
in What are the best compact PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best miniature computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth wireless speakers value under 200Read user opinions
in What are the best wireless computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth speakers under 100Read user opinions
in What are the best pc speakers with bluetooth connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best value wireless Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth speaker systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best small Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth speakers with bass for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth speakers for phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth conference call speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Sound Quality Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best portable wireless bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best travel bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets gifts for stylish techiesRead user opinions
in What are the best portable PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
What the community says about Bose SoundLink Micro
- "If you are looking for the best tiny computer speakers, then the Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker is the right choice for you. Bose has been the world's leader in audio quality for the longest time, and this product is sure to give you everything you need. It also has an extended battery life. Definitely worth trying out."
- "I have had this speaker for about a year. The sound is clear, it loud and sounds great. However, be careful getting it wet. I have completely submerged it a couple times and afterwards the sound can change a little bit, like there is water trapped inside and it is echoing."
- "This is a great speaker. I enjoy speaking on the cell phone via the speaker vs. carrying my cell phone around the house. It's loud but not super loud but kicks out sound much louder than I expected from a speaker this compact. It travels well and is perfect for my needs. I plan to purchase a second speaker for the second level of the house. I didn't give it 5 stars because it lacks a carrying case (for the price it should come with) and I've had intermittent connectivity issues but it quickly reconnects. This is to be expected with most Bluetooth technology. "
- "The sound is great on these small speakers. The quality is typical for a Bose product and the price is too. Even with the price, I love these speakers and would highly recommend. They are waterproof and the battery life is good which makes them great to take on my long hikes."
- "Yes Bose has been widely known in the home speaker market for years already. And this is why i bought the Bose SoundLink Micro which cost 80USD only is worth a buy. I also have the JBL Link 10 and i can say that it is quite similar with that. The best thing about this is that it works with Google Assistant and even Apple's Siri. "
- "Bose is a good brand for audio equipment, and finding a speaker by them for less than $100 is pretty nice. However, this is a very basic bluetooth speaker, with a few plusses to balance it. This is waterproof, so you can bring it with you into the shower if you want to listen to music while you clean yourself. The battery life isn't great, so make sure you're near a charger often. Still, the sound quality is nice, so for the money it's definitely worth it."
There are no comments yet!
There are no comments yet!
- "No doubt about it Bose. You have a much desired speaker. Its size, price, quality and color choice makes it a much sought after product, fifty years ago. Have you heard of all the things that can come out of the smart phone, black berries, etc and etc that kids carry around in their back pocket. Yeah, adults too. I can say it is a pretty stupid move for you but it would be for me to buy a speaker when I could get a device that would do much more than blare quality sound."
- "The beach. The backyard. The bike path. Wherever you’re headed, SoundLink Micro is designed to tag along. Attach the durable, tear-resistant silicone strap to your backpack, cooler or handlebars and it’ll hold tight every time. Available in Black with Black strap, Midnight Blue with Smoky Violet strap or Bright Orange with Dark Plum strap."
- "I have the Bose sound link pro. Love this product!! I workout with a group of people and this helps motivate everyone during our workouts. It connects to bluetooth which connects from my pandora on my phone. It also charges using usb. Small and compact, definitely packs big sound for its size. It’s perfect for on the go. Will be great to bring to the beach. The sound is clear and crisp as you would expect from the Bose company. At 99.00 it wasn't terrible. Great speaker"