This solution is ranked
in What are the best small Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best portable PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless Bluetooth hands free speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best pc speakers under 450Read user opinions
in What are the best portable bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best loud Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best tech accessoriesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth speaker systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best tech related gadgets to ownRead user opinions
in What are the best pc speakers under 400Read user opinions
in What are the best home audio devicesRead user opinions
What the community says about Bose SoundLink Mini II
- "I can't tell you if this is the best speaker, but for my money it's sure one of the best. We use it all the time (yes, I have a teenager). I've used it mostly with my kindle, but it works with anything bluetooth-y. The sound is great inside and out (we have a back patio that we have cookouts on all the time - and love it. It plays in the background all night). "
- "the Bose SoundLink Mini II is an excellent little speaker. Great quality. I was surprised at the strong bass and volume. It's plenty for my 15 x 25 ft. room. The only issue I have with it is that the volume control is a bit of a pain to use. There's a delay, so you're not sure at first how much you raised or lowered it. A remote would have been great with this product, but overall, an excellent speaker."
- #5 of 77
in What are the best speakers
- "I'm usually turned off by the price of Bose products. I know that they produce solid sounds but I've always felt the price point was way over the top. The Bose SoundLink Mini II falls into this category for me. I bought one to try out since a lot of friends and neighbors recently had this and wouldn't stop talking about it. I gave it a try and although it was everything it was advertised as, I couldn't help thinking about how much it cost. In the end I returned it and got myself a different set of mini speakers that cost a fraction of the price. It's a great speaker if you're willing to pay the premium for the brand name, but there are lots of others that are comparable at far lesser price."
- "Decent speakers but grossly overpriced. The sound quality is as good as you'd expect and if you know audio you know Bose is quite reputable. Still though, I just couldn't justify the price. I've had speakers that cost nearly half this with just as good quality and reliability."
- "I used to own a set of these and ended up giving them away. They're good for portable speakers, but you can get better value and quality if you don't desperately need portability. That said, if you need to be able to carry your speaker set around (and aren't concerned with it being damaged, rained on, stolen, etc) these are some of the best in class for stuff you can carry in a backpack easily. The batteries only lasted me 5-6 hours (instead of the advertised 10 hours) but that's probably just the ones I had, and 6h is still fine for most uses. "
- "The Bose SoundLink Mini II is a good portable bluetooth speaker, but I wouldn't recommend it for PC use. If you want regular PC speakers, I would get a 2 to 5 piece surround sound set for your desk. This speaker sounds great and I have enjoyed using it, but it is best for travel and portability purposes, rather than permanent use with a PC computer."