This solution is ranked
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear earphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best quality headphones under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for riding a motorcycleRead user opinions
in What are the best headsets under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds that wont break the bankRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds/in-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbuds that wont break the bankRead user opinions
in What are the best Bose earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones to workout withRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earbuds that won't break the bankRead user opinions
in What are the best inexpensive wireless headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones to run withRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best earphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gifts for fitness junkiesRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear wireless sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earbuds you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbudsRead user opinions
What the community says about Bose SoundSport
- "These are the absolute best earbuds I've ever used! They're made well and the sound is INCREDIBLE! My old earbuds used to fall out while I was running, but I don't have that issue with these."
- "When you think of Bose, one usually thinks of quality, and they would be right. Bose is very good company, that make very good products even if they are overpriced. I do not know who okay ed the production of the Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones. These are just not worth the price for the quality of the product. The sound is good, but the materials used are not. The microphone is too sensitive and the life expectancy of these are that of a fruit fly.(not long) For $100 I would expect more. "
- "We all have the same problem as runners, we have trouble finding a nice pair of running headphones that will stay in our ears the entire time. Well, luckily for us, the Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones have Proprietary Stay Hear technology that will keep them in your ears all day! They are resistant to sweat and weather, and have extremely good sound quality as well! You cannot go wrong with the Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones!"
- "As a rider of a motorcycle, I like to listen to my music while riding. Don't tell the police! I tried the Bose SoundSport for riding in my motorcycle while I drive. While these are a quality pair of headphones, they aren't really loud enough to keep up with my music needs. My bike is much too loud."
- "If you are interested in the best Bluetooth earphones for running, you should consider Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones. These have a comfortable design that allows you to play all your music for hours and I really enjoy using them when I'm out for a run. The music quality is also fantastic as they have a TriPort technology, allowing natural-sounding lows. "
- "Great sound quality but not very reliable. Seem to have connectivity issues and sweating is an issue - which is difficult considering these are advertised as sport headphones. Great if all you use them for is commuting or work and never stress them. Too pricey for what they are. "
- "Well, let's begin with: It's Bose. Practically everyone knows that Bose put the phile in audiophile, right? But let me break down why these are an awesome choice for working out at the gym. The TriPort technology makes these sound better than sound, if you can imagine that. Whatever genre of music or podcast you're into, these are going to pour the sound into your head like sweet, crisp ice cold water from a fresh mountain stream goes down your gullet, my friend. These are sweat and weather-resistant, so you don't have to worry about your investment getting ruined very easily, either. With the proprietary stay hear tips, (you get 3 sizes) you will forget you have them in. I also love that you get a matching protective carrying case, perfect for tossing into your gym bag with no worries. Oh, and they are Bose. Get 'em."
- "I wanted some inexpensive wireless headphones since my old pair just broke. I found the Bose SoundSport headphones. My friend actually owns a pair and loves them. I love them now, too. They sound amazing! I love the deep bass and rich treble. They are also very comfortable to wear and feel great in my ears. Strongly recommended!"
- "I bought these headphones for my brother who spends a lot of time working out in the gym. He is always complaining about headphones not lasting very long because they get wet from sweat or aren't very durable in a gym environment. Well, he loves these headphones and told me they are the best he has used. They are sweat and weather-resistant; engineered and tested for lasting quality and durability. "
- "The Bose SoundSport have been amazing wireless sports headphones, especially for the money. It features TriPort technology, which allows natural sounding lows to come through. I use this on my travels on the subway and the bus, and they've been amazing. I have gotten quite a few compliments out of them as well!"