This solution is ranked
in What are the best wireless workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bose headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bose earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gifts for fitness junkiesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best Bose wireless noise cancelling headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best athletic Bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best workout headphones for liftingRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear wireless sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones to workout withRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earbuds you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best active bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless neckband headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless ear buds I could buyRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for runningRead user opinions
What the community says about Bose SoundSport Pulse
- "I am a gym rat and one thing that is necessary is my entertainment. When I heard about Bose SoundSport Pulse wireless I was ready to buy it. I couldn't believe that I could finally get rid of wires to my smartphone. Not to mention that they have a built in heart rate sensor, bluetooth and they work with all the popular fitness apps such as Mymaprun and Runkeeper."
- "The Bose SoundSport Pulse wireless headphones are not truly wireless as the two ear buds are connected by a wire. However they are wireless in the sense that they don't need to be connected directly to your device. The plus side is that they also have a unique heart rate monitor built in.""Bose did it again! Bose has never failed when it came to sound quality. For the average runner these are great wireless headphones. HOWEVER, do not expect 100% environmental sound cancelation. These active headphones are not made to do that."
- "Bose SoundSport Pulse are great athletic Bluetooth headphones and well worth the cost for many who are serious about their fitness and want to tie this in to get other benefits like the heart rate monitor and compatibility with apps. But like most things Bose, these are quite costly and won't be the best option for everyone because of it."
- "I do a lot of running and it made a big difference when I switched to headphones dedicated for athletics. Wireless is a must if you really want to be able to focus on training. And these SoundSport headphones give you plenty of connectivity options. Recommended.""These are one of the better in ear earphones. great for working out when you have a good chance are snagging the wires. These work via bluetooth. Perfect for your phone. I recommend these. Bose seriously makes the best audio equipment,"
- "Bose has developed a reputation as being some of the most comfortable and easy to use audio equipment out their. The sound is great, even if it isn't the best in the industry, but the comfort simply can't be beat. That simple fact is no less true in the case of the SoundSport Pulse in ear wireless sports headphones. They're lightweight, secure easily in the ear, and after wearing them for a little while, the only indication they're even there is the sweet, crisp sound of the music you're listening to."
- "These headphones are great quality but the price is extremely steep. Definitely a splurge item and worth it if you have the means to afford it because the features are great. It's sort of like a combination between headphones and a smart watch (but smart watches can do more.....). If you run out of things to spend money on, here's a great product for that reason!"
- "I have tried various inexpensive wireless earbuds / headphones over the last few years, and have never found a pair that beat out my good old-fashioned wired earbuds. Well, I recently had the opportunity to try out both Bose and Jaybird wireless buds. Both are similar in price, have gorgeous packaging, and have similar features. Here are the result"
- "I love listening to music. I was trying to find the best active Bluetooth headphones. I found the Bose SoundSport Pulse headphones. These are wireless, which is just what I wanted, since I jog a lot and didn't want wires flinging around everywhere. They even include a heart rate sensor, which is awesome for tracking my pulse. I also love that they are water and sweat resistant. I really recommend these!"
- "There is a reason why these are close to $200 because they are worth every penny you will be paying . They are comparable to the Jaybirds which are very good earbuds. These go above and beyond with the base and treble. You can hear the quality in these ear buds when you listen to them. I do not know any other earbuds around this price range that produces such good sound. "