This solution is ranked
in What are the best Bose headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for phone callsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bose earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for musicRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear earphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Bose SoundTrue Ultra in-ear headphones
- "I have always loved Bose headphones. I recently bought the Bose SoundTrue Ultra in-ear headphones because I wanted a quality set of portable earbuds. Unfortunately, I don't think these live up to Bose's high standards. However, they are still better than most earbuds. I guess I just prefer over the ear headphones."
- "Bose continues to make superior products and these headphones do not disappoint. The clarity of the audio calls is excellent. The price is also very fair."
- "I love to run and wanted good ear buds. I bought the bose sound true in ear, ear buds. After using the Bose SoundTrue In-ear headphones, I found that these headphones are a bit overpriced, but worth the quality. Using these for around a year, nothing has gone bad, the quality of the sound remains highend, the cords rarely tangle, and if they do, its very easy to untangle. Many of the Bose users in my community enjoy their higher end headphone and earphones, but if your looking for a lower game earset, be prepared to pay a fee of over a $100. Quality counts and these earphones, in my honest opinion, are worth the money. Many people believe that the quality of beats are not worth the money, however these headphones and its comps. are definitely worth the money. As for my running, they fit great and block out the sounds around me"
- "Bose always has the best sound I know. It is always pure and true. The in-ear headphones carry on the tradition of incredible sound that I like. These come with a microphone as well which is a good bonus. My friends have tried them on and expressed the same opinion that the sound is really good. "
- "For the price, I often find Bose to be a little more hype than performance. At the cost of these headphones you could easily better ones, preferably with at least 2 drivers to better handle separate lows and highs. As one could probably guess, the molds don't fit all that well and thus don't make a perfect seal, but this is likely out of the headphones price range anyways."