This solution is ranked
in What are the best IEM headphones under 50Read user opinions
in What are the best affordable in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap earbuds that don't breakRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best rock headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds under 40 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best budget in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 30 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars with micRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds under 40 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones on Amazon under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds under 30 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling earbuds under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling in ear headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best bass headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars for iPhoneRead user opinions
What the community says about Brainwavz Delta
- "I've definitely heard worse headphones for $25, but if your budget is $50, you can find something considerably better. These are a budget option at best, and a waste of your money at worst. I'd recommend looking for a higher end model while still coming in under fifty dollars."
- "I liked these headphones well enough to where I wasn't mad I purchased them, but I wouldn't say I'd be recommending them either. The sound quality was fine, though outside noise did come through. They were reasonably comfortable, though they did fall out of my ears some. For the price, they're ok, but only ok. "
- "In today's world it seems like everyone has either a smartphone, tablet or mp3 player and everyone of a certain age probably goes to work on a regular basis and millions including me have to track to work taking the taxpaying public transportation and for me that would be the metro which can go for Long Beach to downtown LA where my office resides. If you have ever been on any kind of public transport in LA you would know it can be very noisy, with an interesting display of characters, so for me, my music and earphones come in handle on my daily commute, not only to block out the noise but also to listen to my favorite musical artist. I picked up my current set of earphones, the "Brainwavz Delta", off of "Amazon" for around about $22.99. The high quality, "Brainwavz Delta", earphones fit nice in snug in my ears and play whatever song that's playing with so much clarity. These durable earphones also come equipped with a mic, so if I get any incoming calls not only can the caller hear me nice and clear but I can hear them with the utmost clarity, despite the noisy LA metro. For the price, the comfort and support of these earphones still amaze me. "
- "The Brainwavz Delta earbuds and sleek and pack a punch! The sound is clear and robust: treble, bass, and more come through beautifully. The noise cancelling has been a wonderful addition to long train rides and the on-board mic and buttons means I can pick up a call without missing a beat. Way better than I thought they would be for the cost!"
- "Brainwavz Delta is such a gem of a headphone. It offers quality sound with bass and clarity that is very hard to beat. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for quality yet cheap headphones."
- "To start, the Brainwavz Delta have a style that will prevent sound. The reviews would also agree that they are the best headphones under 50$. They have easy to access sound control and mic, which is always nice so you are not trying to fiddle with your phone."
- "These headphones are great value for your money because the sound quality is great, it has a lightweight metal housing making it sturdy and has a decently long cord. The 3 button remote and microphone is very useful for instant adjustments and hands-free operation without opening the settings on your device every time. The extra foam tips offer great fit as well as sound isolation for regular use."
- "For a budget option these guys really deliver. A perfect choice for your kid's school earphone needs that will not break the bank. These may not be the best headphones ever made but they're a sound choice for someone who needs to use earbuds, just watch out for the fragility of the wires."
- "These work okay, but they're not great. The sound is good and the buttons work well, but i had trouble with the microphone. Some times it doesn't work and I don't know why. For the price i think they should be better, but they are not terrible. They just need to fix the microphone and up the quality some more."