This solution is ranked
in What are the best casio watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with compassesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4GB onboard storage smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with altimetersRead user opinions
in What are the best smart watches in the philippinesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with accelerometersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with personal organizersRead user opinions
in What are the best colourful and made of plastic smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Casio smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with 1.0GHz dual-core processorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with the best interfaceRead user opinions
in What are the best IP68 IP rating smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Casio Men's Pro Trek Watch
- "A nice looking watch (for the outdoors), if a bit large. If you are treking around outside or doing something rough this watch is excellent. If you are sitting behind a desk in a corporate office, not to much. This is 'sporty' through and through. For the price I would expect a GPS to be built in now a days, but though it lacks that it makes up in it in some great longevity. It's solar powered so no plugging it in to charge like smart watches, it's water resistant to a huge amount so be out in the rain to your hearts content."
- "I feel that this is one of the best values for a smartwatch. It is solar powered but even without light it will last 3 to 6 months in the economy mode. It gives you all of the greatest features you want from a smartwatch at a very economical price. This watch is solid made and will last in my opinion, for a long time. "
- "This watch has pretty much did all that I wanted it to. I take it with me everywhere and it is more convenient for me to check it for the time than my phone. I especially like taking it with me when I bike in the morning. I try and bike for at least thirty minutes each morning and this watch helps me keep track of my time. I have dropped it a couple of times during my bike rides, but it has not sustained any major scratches, which makes it quite durable."
- "The Casio Men's Pro Trek Watch is sporty but nice enough to be worn to the office. As an avid outdoors person, I feel comfortable wearing this watch whether I am hiking a trail or kayaking down a river. It is lightweight and the wristband stays in place. The solar-powered feature also gives peace of mind as I don't have to think about replacing the battery."
- "The Casio Men's Pro Trek Watch is a sporty solar-powered watch featuring small triple sensor (a/b/c), low-temperature resistance (14 degrees F), altimeter, digital compass, barometer, thermometer, world time, four daily alarms, 1/10-second stopwatch, countdown timer, EL backlight with afterglow, dual time formats, and power-saving function. Additional features include: *47-mm resin case with mineral dial window *Quartz movement with digital display *Resin band with buckle closure *Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving"
- #86 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"This watch has a lot of features for a wristwatch. Like a timer, altimeter, compass and a stopwatch, but it is not a fitness band. It will not track your steps, swimming, biking, heartrate, sleep or any of the other features most fitness bands will track. If you're looking for a fancy watch, this is a good deal. If you're looking for a fitness tracker for multiple types of exercise, you need to look elsewhere. "