This solution is ranked
in What are the best Casio smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best new outdoor watches for hiking with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best casio watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with digital mapsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with compassesRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPSRead user opinions
What the community says about Casio Pro TrekWSD-F20RG
- "I was in the market for a new smartwatch because my old one failed and so I ended up trying the Casio Pro TrekWSD-F20RG after seeing some fairly good reviews. After a few months of use I can honestly say that this is a fairly decent smartwatch but it is somewhat pricey and I feel that you could get similar functionality for a lot less money. It is incredibly durable and has all of the fixings you'd expect on a standard smartwatch. I would say that the main negative about this smartwatch is the fact that battery life is not as good as you'd think for such an expensive device. Overall, I don't know if I'd really recommend it unless you're a diehard Casio fan or something."
- "I love Casio watches. Casio has been the leading brand when it comes to sports watch. This one doesn't disappoint. Functionality, features durability and looks, this watch has it all. It may be a bit pricey, but you will use it for years as Casio watches are very long lasting. As long as you can update the GPS and software, this is the only watch you'll need."
- "Looking for a good casio watch I found one that caught my eye called the Casio Pro TrekWSD-F20RG. What makes it attractive is that it has features mobile link function and 1-second stopwatch along with GPS functionality and built-in sensors. "
- "Casio Pro Trek Smart WSD-F20 is the second Android Wear smartwatch line of the famous Japanese watch brand, and is familiar to every class in the world, including Vietnam. Like its predecessor, the WSD-F10, this device is "outdoor", outdoor and sporting, with extremely useful support modes for trekking, cycling, rowing and even fishing. SmartWear Not only that, the WSD-F20 also has a GPS chip that keeps track of your activities without relying on your smartphone, so you can be up and running and explore the wildlife adventure. Also, with Android Wear 2.0, the Casio Pro Trek Smart WSD-F20's user experience is far more "magic" than its predecessor. But, with built-in GPS devices and new tracking features, Casio's second smartwatch is likely to make Garmin's or Suunto's outdoor sports watches "awkward". Please read some of the reviews below for SmartWear"
- "I'm always getting lost so I thought a smartwatch with GPS would be really useful. I'm looking for one that works great, and is highly reviewed. This Casio Pro seems to be a good option. It has overall 4 star ratings, which is good for a smart technology. I definitely plan to learn more about this option and possibly purchase it."