This solution is ranked
in What are the best smart watches in the philippinesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart sports watches without heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best casio watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best cross platform compatible wearable watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best small band sizes smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best new smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatches for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best IP68 IP rating smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best colourful and made of plastic smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wrist watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with altimetersRead user opinions
in What are the best Casio smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with digital mapsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to swim or jog on a rainy dayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to watch out for during 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best sport smart watches 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best affordable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for boysRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in USARead user opinions
in What are the best Android wearsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with schedulersRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fashionRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best discreet smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Casio WSD-F10
- "If you're an outdoor enthusiast this is definitely the smartwatch for you. Dual layer LCD displays allow for great visibility in any lighting situation, pair that with the 50 meters water resistant capability and you have the ideal smartwatch for all your outdoor activities."
- " I bought this watch a little more than a year ago and immediately started having problems with it. I called customer service several times to try and fix it and each time I called they told me that I should start with the "easy" fix (i.e. a new cord, cleaning procedures etc) rather than return it for service""I openly admit I'm a huge watch snob. The watch itself though, is genuinely dope. It's got a great look and feel. I love that its also waterproof. Highly recommended if you want a fun watch. If you want GPS then buy a different one not this one. I am ok without GPS."
- "Another smart watch. Please, don't make another charge distraction -- watches are good as they are. Just as phones are beginning to be charge practical in life, where you can use all day and only charge at night. Let's plan ahead for when we can ignore the charge effect in our lifestyle."
- "I'm really glad Casio decided to introduce their brand name and reputation into the smartwatches market. The Casio WSD-F10 is specifically designed as the do it all, durable, smart outwatch. Built with the military standard for durability, Casio is really gearing this watch towards people like me. I have a few G-Shocks that have stood the test of time throughout all my outdoor activities and adventures, so I was really looking forward to giving the WSD-F10 a shot. When I got the package and opened it up I was pleasantly surprised to see and feel this watch in hand. It definitely feels like a classic G-Shock Casio. It had all the features that most standard smartwatches have so I was happy with that. Now keep in mind, this is a big watch. It's 56.4mm on the case. So if you have tiny wrist, I'd avoid this because it's really big! Aside from that I would say that the water resistant capabilities seem a bit on the short end at only 50m. To be honest, I'm slightly disappointed by that especially given the price tag. Overall I think it's a good introduction piece by Casio into the smartwatches market, but I'm looking forward to their updates as I'm sure they'll improve on that where they fell short here."
- "I have been going to the gym since last year and one of my friends asked me to buy Casio WSD-F10.It turned out to be very effective because am able to track all my activities and set reminders.I love it too because its water resistant and has WiFi capabilities."
- "I'm really disappointed in this product. I've purchased Casio watches before that I have absolutely loved, and decided to splurge a bit on a smart watch. The battery life is mere hours, it didn't even survive a whole day of work. It also stopped recharging after a few months. Casio will severely overcharge for repairs on these watches, almost doubling what you paid for it in the first place. They don't support it well, for a $400 watch. I wouldn't recommend this watch if you're looking for a smartwatch. "
- "Vastly overpriced for what it does. I got this because I do rock-climbing, and wanted an outdoorsy watch that I could use to control my phone, call 911, etc, even if my hands were tied. It’s fine – does everything I want it to – but it’s not especially better than a $200 smartwatch, and doesn’t seem much sturdier. The water resistance would be good if I were a swimmer, I just don’t need it. One big concern I have is that Casio doesn’t seem to offer good warranty/repair service, which is crucial if you’re an “outdoorsy” type that might ding the plating on it. If I know I can’t get the thing repaired I’d rather buy a $100 piece of junk and replace it four times than buy something that’ll become a $400 piece of junk if I bump it into a rock wrong. "
- "This is a good watch to own if you are an outdoor person and love to hike or be out in the wilderness. It connects to your smartphone and has numerous capabilities. You are able to use it under water, it has a touch screen, and the battery life is very good. Unfortunately the watch seems to have a longevity problem and the customer service is not the most helpful."
- "This isn't a watch for luxury, it is about how durable it is and I think it is more for the explorer type. A plain look to it, but it gets the job done, that's what I think about when I think of this watch, that it simply does its job. It has all the other features as well, so it should compare favorably to any other smartwatch."
- "Should elaborate that it has military standard MIL-STD-810G compliance in environmental performance and is water reisitant to 165ft. Can be usd for snorkelling and diving. Good for fitness has built-in quad sensors provide real time notification of activity tracking. Durable 2 year warranty should be emphasized"
- "I believe that the Casio WSD-F10 is the biggest smart outdoor watch to watch out for during 2018. It is rugged and manly, which most smart watches are not. Plus, it works just as well as the fancier smart watches. I will definitely be recommending this watch to my friends. "
- "I think this Casio watch is very nice overall but I really don't consider it as something that is affordable with a $400 price tag. I will admit it has a large amount of bells and whistles that are actually useful to the user. However I think a lot of the features would be wasted on people that prefer urban environments like myself. If you are an out doors kind of person then this is more likely for you."
- "Just found out casio is not standing behind this product. I wore this watch for 2 months before having to send it to casio for warranty work. The watch stopped charging. Had to pay for shipping but they handled it. That was in August of last year. August of this year, watch won't charge. Send it to casio and they want $269 for a new "board". I explained to customer service that I have not worn this watch for 12 months yet because they have had it for at least 4. They said the couldn't do anything for me. So if I pay for the board I have an $800 watch that I can expect to stop working in a year. If I don't pay for the board, they send the watch back unrepaired and I have a $500 paperweight . I am really disappointed with casios customer service here. I own 3 g shocks and this smart watch and probably will never buy one again"
- "IF YOU WANT A SMARTWATCH BUT CAN'T AFFORD ONES LIKE THE APPLE WATCH, TRY THE CASIO WSD-F10. I WAS PLAYING AROUND WITH THIS ONE THE OTHER DAY AND IT WAS VERY FUN. IT HAD MANY SIMILAR FUNCTIONS TO AN APPLE WATCH SUCH AS WI-FI AND BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY. IT IS ALSO MILITARY GRADE DURABLE SO IT WILL NOT BREAK EASILY, LIKE THE APPLE PRODUCTS DO."
- "First let me say, I do like this watch as a smartwatch. It is a very capable smartwatch. However, if you are looking for a fashionable smartwatch, you will want to look elsewhere. This watch is more for the sportsman or woman with its water resistance and fitness tracking abilities. It would not really look good when worn with a suit or other dressy clothes. "
- "The Casio WSD-F10 is a smartwatch that is both durable and packed with extra features. However, it does not list health-related trackers as part of its features. It is WiFi and Bluetooth ready, and is capable of connecting to many other devices, but may not be the best solution for health-enthusiasts looking for a smartwatch."
- "I guess if you are looking for a discreet smartwatch this would be the one to pick. The price however is crazy. It seems like it needs more features to justify such a high price. The over all look of the watch is very nice and smooth, you wouldn't even realize it is a smartwatch!"
- "this is not your average activity tracker. this is a casio and a fit bit merged into one. the best of both worlds"
- "I have bought several of Casio WSD-F10 watches for peeps or love ones. I appreciate Casio WSD-F10 because of its smart features and economical pricing. I see why Casio WSD-F10 is the best normal looking smartwatch."
- #20 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"If you're looking for a good smart watch, the Casio WSD-F10 is a good choice. Water resistant to 50 meters and provides connectivity by Bluetooth and Wifi to allow you to set and keep track of activities and reminders.""This is a great outdoor smart watch! It is compatible with both Apple and Android services, you can customize through the app and wear in any weather. This is a great watch if you are hiking or exercising! "