This solution is ranked
in What are the best keyboards for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best mechanical keyboards under $100Read user opinions
in What are the best keyboards for a programmerRead user opinions
in What are the best keyboards without number pad for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming keyboard under $100Read user opinions
in What are the best keyboards with Cherry MX Red switches for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best mechanical keyboards with Cherry MX Red switchesRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming keyboards without "gamer" aestheticsRead user opinions
in What are the best mid-sized keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best mechanical keyboards with Cherry MX Brown switchesRead user opinions
in What are the best 70 to 80 US dollars keyboards for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best under $100 computer keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best keyboards with multimedia controlRead user opinions
in What are the best keyboards for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best IT gadgets for developersRead user opinions
What the community says about CM Storm QuickFire Rapid
- "My wrists have been bugging me lately, and I think it's the amount of time I spend on my laptop. That's why I got this keyboard. It makes me feel more comfortable when I'm gaming. It did take some effort to get set up, but once that was done everything worked wonderfully."
- "This keyboard was pretty nice when I first got it, but after having it for a little over a year, a few letters have started to wear away, and a couple of keys tend to stick every now and then. That's mainly an annoyance and doesn't interfere with my gaming, usually. But when it does, it's pretty frustrating. I just don't want to throw it in the trash just yet, seeing as it's relatively new. I'm not sure if all keyboards are like this, or I just got a bad one, but to me it's a bad indicator of the company's products."
- "Mechanical keyboards, to put it simply, are a meme. Despite the lack of any real proof that they improve typing speed or accuracy, they're snapped up by desperate gamers of all stripes desperate for an extra kill, despite their skill ceiling being so low that an extra 10 milliseconds response time is not gonna help. You can see it in the hideous LED-studded Monster drink aesthetic of most mechanical keyboards, including this one, and in the exorbitant prices. I was once one of these people, with this exact keyboard, and I don't want anyone else to make the same mistake."
- "This is actually an older model of this keyboard so it would not be considered the best mechanical keyboards with Cherry MX Brown switches, switch to the newer model for best results."
- "This keyboard might look all fancy and nice with the colors imbued into the keyboard but there's nothing really outstanding about it. It performs just as well as any other keyboard and the key placements are no different. If you're looking for an advantage in your gaming, this probably isn't the best solution."
- "This solution fits what I'm looking for so I think it's good. It's the right product for the right price so I give this solution credit. I like it and think it does a good job."
- "Finally I found a keyboard that disables the Windows keyboard keys when I'm in-game. I have wanted this since my days of playing Doom on PC. The backlighting of the keys is subtle and the keys themselves don't feel spongy, just super responsive. I'm happy with my purchase."
- "Excellent keyboard. The build quality is extremely sturdy. It's fairly heavy with thick plastic. They keys have a great feel to them, they have feedback when you press them down, they make sure you know what keys you are hitting, this keyboard is fast and works great for programming and gaming. "
- "I need a new keyboard to do my IT work and this one really fits the bill. It's loud, too, which I like because it reminds me of the old days when I first started working and you would hear the clack clack clack of people working away on their typewriters. I couldn't be happier with this keyboard."