This solution is ranked
in What are the best gaming keyboards for Guild Wars 2Read user opinions
in What are the best gaming keyboards for League of LegendsRead user opinions
in What are the best keyboards for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best RGB LED backlit keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best mechanical keyboards with a USB hubRead user opinions
in What are the best mechanical keyboards with Cherry MX Blue switchesRead user opinions
in What are the best keyboards with wrist rest for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best mechanical gaming keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming keyboards on the marketRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming keyboards for FPS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget gaming keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best mechanical keyboards for gamingRead user opinions
What the community says about Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire Gaming Keyboard
- "While the suggestion is great for gaming it doesn't have any features specific for coding. That being said, the description highlights how easy this is to use and comfortable it is to type on and how durable the keyboard is. I think this would therefore be a great keyboard to be used for coding as well as gaming and I am super happy with this suggestion."
- "This keyboard has what the gamer needs. With advanced multicolor backlighting, wrist support and dedicated media controls this keyboard is an excellent mechanical keyboard."
- "Listen, I love this keyboard. The ease of clean up is amazing! I have shot/dropped A LOT of sticky fluids on to this keyboard and it just wipes RIGHT off. It lets me get back to playing WoW in instant."
- "Corsair makes some of the best gaming peripherals on the market for PCs, and the K70 RGB Rapidfire Gaming Keyboard fits well into that same category. While not the best on the market, what you get for the price is well worth it. The keyboard has a good layout and hardy design."
- "I don't know. I wanted to love it, I really did. I've liked the other mechanical keyboards I've tried. But this one kind of sucks. After a month, I had issues with loose keys and double typing. I ended up having to switch to a normal keyboard for regular stuff like email. I mean what's the point in that? I'll definitely be looking further afield for my next gaming keyboard."