This solution is ranked
in What are the best video projectors for using with PS4Pro and PS3Read user opinions
in What are the best laptop projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LED projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best wall projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for an officeRead user opinions
in What are the best Home theater projectors under $1,000Read user opinions
in What are the best projectors for homeRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for watching movies at homeRead user opinions
in What are the best projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectorsRead user opinions
What the community says about Crenova XPE460
- "I wanted a projector that I could use with my laptop and chromecast. This worked like a charm, I am able to chromcast netflix movies through my laptop to a large wall, and we have movie night. I also bought some good chromcasting speakers to couple with it. For under 100.00 this is a fantastic deal. I would highly recommend the Crenova XPE460, it pays for itself with just one movie not being in the theatre for my family of 4"
- "One of the best LED projectors out there. I'm able to hook it up to my Wi-Fi at home so that I can run anything imaginable on it. Movies, TV shows, video games, home videos and photos! I love hooking up my video game system to it and playing games on an almost life-sized screen. Not to mention it is a #1 bestseller on Amazon and under $100."
There are no comments yet!
- "I have a home office and I'm often presenting slides to clients. I have an old Epson projector. It has served me well but over the years I've noticed so many better projectors available on the market for such low prices. Well, my bulb finally burst on the old Epson and instead of paying almost the price of a new projector for a replacement bulb I decided to go out there and shop around for a new projector. I ended up getting the Crenova XPE460 and this is such a powerful little projector. It's mini portable size makes it pretty compact and I can connect all my devices to it through Wi-Fi too. This makes things so convenient. I get full 1080p HD projection which looks great for my work and also fun for projecting movies too. For the ridiculously low price I got this projector for I can't complain at all."
- "I love using theater projectors, and I love finding ones under a thousand bucks. This device is about the best one I've ever used, although it can be somewhat confusing at first figuring out all the options it offers. Once I cleared that hurdle, however, I quickly realized I'll never want to use a different projector than this one."
- #14 of 110
in What are the best projectors"I've always wanted a big-screen experience, but since I live in an apartment, I can't make huge modifications to the living room or install fixed wiring. So, I tried out this projector. For the price, it can't be beat - under $100 to turn your wall into a movie screen. The portability and focus are great, and it connects to all of my devices easily. Highly recommended! "
- "This projector is a great way to get a big screen picture without buying a bigger tv. It is small enough so that you can take it with you to a friends house for movie viewing pleasure. The picture is great but the sound isn't. This can be remedied by attaching some good speaker to it. Overall it is great for the price. "