This solution is ranked
in What are the best virtual reality glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best augmented reality gogglesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable virtual reality kitsRead user opinions
in What are the best virtual reality headsets under 25 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best choices for VR headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best VR headsets for iPhone 7Read user opinions
in What are the best Android VR headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung VR headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android VR headgearsRead user opinions
in What are the best VR headsets for iPhone 8Read user opinions
in What are the best virtual reality 3D headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best virtual reality gogglesRead user opinions
in What are the best 3D virtual reality glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best VR headsetsRead user opinions
What the community says about CUDEVS 3D VR Headset
- "An okay 3D VR Headset, but you do get what you pay for and you're not paying for much, here. The sound is less than pleasing. The imagery is not as good as you're hoping it will be. The remote doesn't work very well. I suggest looking into other options. "
- "I bought these to test the waters of phone VR and Cardboard compatible VR apps. They worked well with my phone and the little controller it included was easy to control. They're adjustable so I'm able to share with the rest of the family and they can see clearly. I think it's a good device and quite affordable for the features it offers.""I would not recommend the CUDEVS for anyone looking for a VR headset for their phone. You really do get what you pay for. These goggles are cheap and really feel like it. The headset doesn't focus very well and the controller is flimsy. I highly suggest spending more money on better headsets. "
- "This VR headset is a cool little distraction, but it can not replace the experience of actual VR. I picked it up since it was so cheap, but it does not compare to other more expensive VR headsets. It does not feel comfortable on my face when I use it, but it does not hurt to wear it. I have used it to watch a few movies on it and it has been really cool to experience some of these movies in 3D. I have also played some of the games on my Android on the headset, but it has made me nauseous at times. This probably is not the best VR headset under 25 dollars, but it is serviceable."
- "Very pleased with the CUDEVS VR Goggles. I use in conjunction with mt Bose Quiet head phones for a dramatic experience. Paired very quickly and simply with my iPhone 6S. Everyone who tried the goggles enjoyed them. Amazon met their commitment to remove delivery charges if they could not meet the stated time. Overall very satisfied with this purchase. "
- "I bought the CUDEVS so I could watch the 360 videos I've come to really enjoy on my old Droid. My older phone actually fits in the headset without any issue, and it feels comfortable on my face. With the remote, I can just switch the orientation as needed, which is great if I'm laying down, and looking up. All this for $8 and it's a heck of a deal."
There are no comments yet!
- "Wow! This is honestly nuts because I had no interest whatsoever in VR glasses. I originally bought these for my 11 year old nephew as a birthday present, but I decided to "test" it out myself. I watched Planet of The Apes and I was shaking halfway through the movie. ha ha! I absolutely felt like I was in the movie, so real. I see how this toy can be addictive. The adjustable straps are a huge plus, too! I haven't really played with the remote control, but it seems like a nifty addition since I did have to remove the headset a couple of times to adjust settings, etc. Not a huge drawback, but I had to remove my phone's protective case for it to fit in the slot, so this is worth noting. "
- #21 of 26
in What are the best VR headsets"For such a low price this is a good deal. Yes it is kind of cheapy, but it gets the job done. You have to pay more for better quality."