This solution is ranked
in What are the best home sound systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best pc speakers under 450Read user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers under 300Read user opinions
in What are the best high bass computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best sound systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best computer sound systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best computer speaker systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best subwoofersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers under $150Read user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers under $100Read user opinions
in What are the best Cyber Acoustics PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best mini pc speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers with 3.5mm jackRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop speakers with subwooferRead user opinions
in What are the best wired speakers for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers under $200Read user opinions
in What are the best bass speakers for pcRead user opinions
What the community says about Cyber Acoustics CA-3602
- "The Cyber Acoustics CA-3602a 62W is a mouthful to say but it's a great desktop speaker set up for less than 40 bucks. It includes a sub woofer so when you're gaming you can get the full experience. Nothing like having your chair rumble when a monster is attacking. The speakers themselves are a bit big and bulky but if you have a computer set up just for gaming it shouldn't matter.""This computer speaker system says "I'm serious" without high cost. I could mention all of the technical details but, let's be honest, I have no idea what they mean. All I know is that this sound system gets the neighbor's attention, and that's a good thing when you have my musical and game preferences. "
- "I broke my last set of pc speakers after getting a little too angry and flipping out donkey kong style. So, being in the market I started reading all the reviews and decided to take a chance on the Cyber Acoustics CA-3602. I didn't want to spend a whole bunch of money, just in case I ended up breaking these as well. I have to say, these are some of the best speakers under $450 I've ever used. They have a nice, rich sound. I'm very impressed!"
- "I cannot recommend the Cyber Acoustics CA-3602 enough. This speaker system sounds amazing and it has one of the clearest sounds in a system I have ever owned. The subwoofer has a good thump to it and did I say this system sounds amazing? Do not pass this stereo up if you are looking for a speaker system. You won't regret this decision!"
- "I’m a newbie when it comes to sound systems, speakers, and so on. No audiophile. So I frankly have to judge the Cyber Acoustics CA-3602a by my overall satisfaction of its capabilities. Which is to say, I’m pleased. I immediately tested out this baby for loud play on movies, games, music, and on a variety of genres: the verdict is good! Almost no sound distortion, plenty of clarity, impressive decibel reach and distribution. My friends love it as well."
- "I was looking for a budget sound system for my desktop computer and decided to give the Cyber Acoustics CA-3602 sound system a try given the great price. I mostly use them for gaming and I've been thoroughly impressed thus far. The sound quality is great and the bass has a lot of oomph. I only wish that the warranty was a little better if I had any complaints. Overall I don't think that you can go wrong if you're looking for a great set of speakers at an amazing price."
- #4 of 14
in What are the best subwoofers
- "Recently I had to replace my computer speakers due to my old ones breaking. I did not have that much money to spend at the time so I was forced to look for the best speakers I could find for under $150. The Cyber Acoustics CA-3602 were what I ended up choosing as I thought that they offered the highest quality at this price point."
- "Great product for the price. We've come so far from when 50 dollars only bought you a couple tinny satellite speakers with no bass to speak of. As easy as setting up a compact stereo, so as long as you're comfortable plugging in wires you're good to go. Very satisfied."
- "They were good for the price when they work. They're a little top-heavier than I expected and are easy to knock over. I had some problems with them turning off after a few months and called because they were still under warranty, but was unable to get a resolution for my problem. I would have rather that I spent more and had a product that worked reliably."
- #5 of 20
in What are the best PC speakers"My current PC gaming system lasted me for quite awhile so I was looking for an update to my speakers to match my new system. The sound quality was great and the desktop volume dial was handy as my previous setup didn't have one. "
- "I love my music, and only had my laptop to listen with, so I invested in this speaker. Was not disappointed sound makes listening a joy. Very nice wooden case. The master volume and bass adjustment helped to fine tune for different music genres. Very nicely made and great sound for the price."
- "They certainly aren't the best bass speakers in the market but it's a decent deal for the price as low as 40$. The sound quality isn't very crisp but it's better than my laptop. Sound quality isn't the best or clear but it was ok for music compared to my laptop speaker. Bass is nearly non existent even with the volume at max. And i noticed some sort of periodic interference on these speakers, every couple minutes there's a brief burst of static which is very annoying. Don't buy these if money isn't the issue. "