This solution is ranked
in What are the best projectors under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectors under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best video projectors for using with PS4Pro and PS3Read user opinions
in What are the best digital projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best video beamsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for an officeRead user opinions
in What are the best HDMI projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectors under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Home theater projectors under $1,000Read user opinions
in What are the best projectors for watching movies at homeRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for homeRead user opinions
in What are the best projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectorsRead user opinions
What the community says about DBPOWER T20
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a very versatile projector for the price. It's bright and the image quality is decent, though not noticeably sharp. I like how portable it is, and it works great with all of my devices. If you're willing to spend another hundred dollars there are better options, but this projector would literally be at least half the price."
- "I am looking to upgrade my living room and the first place I want to start is with a new projector. I did a quick search for the best HDMI projectors out there and came across the DBPOWER T20. I was instantly impressed with the look of the projector and how compact it was. Equipped with 1800 lumens, the picture is bright and clear and the best part about it is that it compatible with all of my devices. Definitely a great purchase!"
- "This comes in well under the 1000 budget, which is great if you are looking for an affordable solution. This device offers you the ability to connect to a number of media devices. I think this offers users the mobility they need in terms of its size. I can definitely see this device being outshined by more expensive models, but for the price you can't really beat it. "
- "I love this projector. I feel like it is able to project a great image with good quality, I feel like it has more clarity than most other projectors. I also like the ability to use the focus myself as sometimes even the autofocus needs a human touch!"
- #37 of 110
in What are the best projectors"This little device is a great item for the price but sadly, it can only be used for entertainment. The specifications are great, it supports high resolution video content and comes in a handy little case. If you want a big screen home theater experience without breaking your bank for a flatscreen, then this is a great alternative."
- "I use this mini-projector for my PowerPoint presentations at work. It does a good job overall, one problem though is that the text appears rather small and can be hard for others to read. I needed to make the text as large as the system allowed, so that everyone could read it easily."