This solution is ranked
in What are the best gaming projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best ultra short throw projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best digital projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best hd home projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptop projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for an officeRead user opinions
in What are the best Home theater projectors under $1,000Read user opinions
in What are the best Home theater projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for watching movies at homeRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for homeRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectorsRead user opinions
What the community says about DeepLee DP90
- "This projector is 'fine' but nothing more. I'll honest, it does exactly what it says it will do so I can't fault them on that but I wish I bothered to shop around more because for very little more I could have bought a much better one. If you can find it on sale for around $50 it's worth it but for any more you can do better."
- "DeepLee DP90 is one of the best digital projectors out there at a price that you can't beat. It has a large clear display. I love using it for both work presentations and family movie nights. It is lightweight, portable and very easy to use. I highly recommend this one."
- "I have wanted a projector for a long time, but the prices have always been much too high for my blood. Last week, I was on Amazon looking around and came across the DeepLee DP90 projector. The reviews caught my attention and I took a closer look. To my surprise the prices on projectors have come down tremendously. I went ahead and ordered the DeepLee and I couldn't be happier. This thing has a great picture and now I can watch football on the big screen. Did I mention the price? What a steal!"
- "I needed a projector for the office at work and purchased this one. The price was right. And it turns out so is the projector. I do presentations almost every day and this makes things work so much better. My guilty secret: I’ve been using it at lunch to watch TV."
- "Home theater projectors don't come cheap and it can be easy to drop way too much money for a good product. I was excited to find the DeepLee DP90 for less than $100! This projector works very well. It was easy to connect and portrayed a clear, beautiful image! Very happy with this purchase!"
- "I needed a new home theater projector. I found the DeepLee DP90 home theater projector. It's got 30,000 hours of LED bulb life, which I love. It connects to my Samsung Galaxy S7 flawlessly. The picture is beautiful and I haven't had any issues with it at all. I love to watch movies on it. Really recommended!"
- "800 x 480p native resolution is a big no. If you need a projector for Powerpoint presentations and things like that, it's a great deal, cheap and effective but for movies it is completely useless. You need higher resolution for movies, at least 1920 x 1080 or even 4K. It'll cost you significantly more but that's the reality of things. "
- "DeepLee DP90 1600 Lumens Mini LED Projector is a home theater projector with 30,000 hours of LED bulb life. This projector connects to your smartphone or tablet. It comes with cables and a remote control. This projector is priced well and is a great quality product. "
- #60 of 110
in What are the best projectors"The DeepLee DP90 projector is great. I have a smaller tv, but this projector allows me to connect my laptop to the projector and show it on a large blank wall in any room. The quality does not get distorted as it enlarges and is seen by everyone in the room. I have also used this projector outdoors to show pictures from my recent vacations against the garage door while sipping summer drinks. Great product."