This solution is ranked
in What are the best LED computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 23-inch computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LED monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best full HD computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best computer displaysRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best PC monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 1080p PC monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 1080p computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors with high definition multimedia interfaceRead user opinions
in What are the best 1440x900 resolution monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors with HDMI, VGA connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors under 400Read user opinions
in What are the best PC screensRead user opinions
in What are the best HD PC screensRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors under 200Read user opinions
What the community says about Dell E2318Hx HD Monitor
- "I'm satisfied with purchasing my Dell E2318Hx HD Monitor. I wanted something reliable that won't break down and I knew Dell would deliver on that! The price was amazing for the quality, just over $100, or if you want a little larger size you can pay a little more. Recommended."
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a pretty good monitor. For sure there are better options out there but those might also cost a bit more. This gets the job done and I really don't have any complaints about it. The colors are good although the black levels maybe could be better."
- "This monitor is 23" not 27", as stated in the solution. This monitor does NOT have an HDMI port. It does appear that this monitor uses its entire surface as a display, without any borders along the edges. This monitor only costs $113, and looks like a good enough monitor for every day use."
- #4 of 28
in What are the best PC monitors"A good, solid 1080p monitor for gaming or work or just general browsing. It's nothing special or incredibly, but for the price it's good value and these monitors are very reliable. Rarely if ever will you have problems with them. I didn't need anything too fancy or too expensive and this was the perfect solution for my situation."
- "I have a 1080 computer monitor. It changed my life because it's so smooth. I play a lot of video games so it helps the games look really good. I'm not sure if i'd recommend this kind of screen for someone that would only do casual stuff though like browsing the internet. "
- "I was excited to find such a cheap LED monitor solution online, but I quickly found out there's a reason why you never hear about Dell anymore: you get what you pay for! The best thing I can say about this lemon is that, yes, it technically provides a full HD display. And I suppose it meets its goal of "eye comfortability" -- whatever that means! But the reality is that looking at this thing is like looking at the world through a fish tank. It's just not up to snuff."
- "This is a good monitor that would accommodate many users. It is affordable and reliable. It includes wide angle viewing, and optimizes eye comfort with a flicker free screen and comfort view picture, which reduces blue light emissions. It is compatible with most legacy and current PC's thru VGA and HDMI connections. It is also flexible enough to configure with many Dell mounts and stands, which makes it perfect for a constantly changing office environment."
- #8 of 13
in What are the best PC screens
- #11 of 15
in What are the best HD PC screens
- "I have really liked all the Dell products I have owned! While I don't have this particular monitor, I have found their monitors to be high quality with a great picture. The price is reasonable as well. "