This solution is ranked
in What are the best Dell laptops with 16 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell Inspiron laptops with 16 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell Inspiron laptops with 500 GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell Inspiron laptops with anti-reflective screensRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell Inspiron laptops with solid state driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell Inspiron laptops with HD video playback deviceRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for photographersRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell Inspiron laptops with 802.11ac 2.4 or 5 GHz wireless adaptorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell Inspiron laptops with Intel Core i7 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell laptops with anti-reflective screensRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops for 1000 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Ubuntu laptops for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops under 1000 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best all-around gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptopsRead user opinions
What the community says about Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS
- "Dell delivers a high end gaming PC with a compact form factor. The specifications are all high end, with a Nvidia 1080 TI GPU, a fast Intel i7 3 GHZ CPU, 32 GB of RAM, a 4k 1MS, resolution monitor and all at an affordable price. Dell provides excellent customer support and with a 5 year warranty, everything is guaranteed to run smoothly, worry free."
There are no comments yet!
- "This Dell is a serious contender. The Intel Core i7 processor, 16 gigs of RAM and the 512 GB SSD is quite capable of running most any software you throw at it. The 15" screen can be seen as a trade off, but it is great to look at. It has an anti-glare screen and it works pretty well in all a but direct sunlight. For its cost, there may be better options out there or you could spend a bit more and buy a model with a dedicated graphics card and run games on their higher settings."
- "I've been using my Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS for the past few months as it was work issued. It's been a pretty solid laptop and overall performer for me. I'm glad to say I got a reliable laptop finally after all these years. Everyone in my department was issued one of these and we all pretty much use it for gaming when we're not using it for work and this is a great system. Kudos to my IT guy for hooking us up with these as he got us solid gaming laptops as our business laptops. No complaints here from me."
There are no comments yet!
- "I didn't have high hopes for a gaming laptop, so I was pleasantly surprised by this. It's handled every game that I've played very well. I've had it for a couple months now, using it nightly, and have had no issues with overheating. It is a bit bulky, but that is to be expected. "
- #18 of 45
in What are the best Dell laptops"The best Dell laptop is the Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS. Built with gaming in mind, it has a 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core (6MB Cache, Base Frequency 2.8 GHz, Max Turbo Frequency up to 3.8 GHz) and 512GB Pie Solid State Drive. It has 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD. It comes with a 15.6 inch screen and runs on Windows 10."
- "This computer is really powerful and plays all of my games without any problems. No slowdown, no lag. My entire Steam library runs smoothly on this. It has a big SSD and tons of RAM and a good processor, so I can run games with insane graphics or create very in-depth work on Photoshop. This laptop hasn't let me down so far, so I recommend it myself."
- #48 of 53
in What are the best gaming laptops