This solution is ranked
in What are the best Latitude laptops with USB optical driveRead user opinions
in What are the best latitude laptops with 6 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with 12-inch to 12.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with solid state driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with internal webcamRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with 802.11ac 2.4 or 5 GHz wireless adaptorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with low weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with 1.5-1.9kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best latitude laptops with intel integrated graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with 2.5gHz and more CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell laptops with 6 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with 1 to 1.4 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell laptops with 12-inch to 12.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell Linux laptops for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with mechanical hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell Inspiron laptops with DVD driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell Inspiron laptops with 2.5 GHz and more CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell laptopsRead user opinions
What the community says about Dell Latitude E6230
- "The Dell Latitude E6230 is a great laptop. It has a good deal of memory and enough storage for my daily uses. At this price I think it is a great option for a laptop being used daily."
- "I was nervous about purchasing such a cheap laptop, and though this Latitude E6230 is lacking in some areas, it suits my needs. I do some light browsing and some work on it, nothing too heavy. It's perfect for getting the essentials done while avoiding flashy distractions."
- "My buddy has this laptop and he literally brings it everywhere with him. He likes that it's lightweight but still packs a punch graphics wise. He's almost got me convinced to get one myself!"
- "The best Latitude laptops with internal webcam is the Dell Latitude E6230. With a Intel Core i5 2.6GHz 3rd Gen, 6GB DDR3 / 250GB SATA Hard Drive and a 12.5" LED Widescreen display with an internal webcame above it. This Latitude laptop is great value for the money.""For a basic, low cost laptop with a webcam, this refurbished model would be a great choice. It is certainly not a fancy gaming computer, but it would be perfect for typical computer use at a very reasonable price.""A good midrange laptop. It has all the basic features: Win 10, Web Cam, WiFi, etc. The screen is a bit small but may be what you are looking for. The battery life lasts about as long as expected."
- "This laptop is cheap - and for a good reason. It has all sorts of issues that would lead me to strongly recommend not buying it. First, it is refurbished - there is a serious chance you might get a model that will fail, leaving you with little recourse. Second, the screen is tiny, as is the hard drive. Third, it does not even appear to have the desired wireless features. Go with something else; don't waste your money here.""Dell Latitude E6230 is no where near the best Latitude laptops with 802.11ac 2.4 or 5 GHz wireless adaptors. It's sluggish and crashes a lot. It also is not compatible with a lot of my programs."
- "I bought one of these refurbished laptops because I really needed one for school. Boy, did I make a mistake. The hard drive worked well for about two weeks before it would not boot any more. The pro is that it is light weight and it has quite a bit of memory for its size."
- "The Dell Latitude laptop is a great light weight small laptop for students. It's smaller but has enough power to do regular day to day tasks. It's better than a chromebook since it can do everything a PC can. 6gb ram means it should load pages swiftly and 250gb memory should be able to hold tons of pictures and files. ""The Dell Latitude E6230 is a lightweight laptop for everyday use. It has a good amount of ram (6gb) with a great processor made by Intel and Windows 10."
- "This laptop is great for portability but just so-so for performance. I'm used to SSD drives by now, so having a mechanical drive was a bottleneck for me. You really can't beat the size and price of this, though, and it runs full Windows - so for the price of a Chromebook, you can get a real laptop and load all your Office apps on it. It fits in my bag perfectly and it goes everywhere I go."
- "This computer will work great for a few years before starting to experience a host of problems, including general slow down, shutting off without warning, and not displaying anything but a blank screen. It is easy to use and has 6GB ram, but you're definitely getting what you pay for with this. I wish I had invested in a higher quality if more expensive laptop."
- "The description and brand name of this product seems to be excellent. It does not weigh much, therefore it is easy to carry around. However, the hard drive stopped working rather quickly. There is not much value in this product."
- "A beast of a computer that will keep you running for years to come! The E6230 has a very fast system in which you can breeze through everything and never worry about anything catching up. The 6GB RAM runs smoothly and with 250GB of hard drive you should be able to save whatever you want. The 12.9 inch screen is easy on the eyes. Go for it!"
- "I absolutely love this laptop. It's small and light, but with plenty of power and plenty of RAM. The hard drive, which is a 250 GB mechanical drive, is my only complaint. 250 GB is plenty of space, but as a mechanical drive it's slow and I'd far prefer a smaller solid state drive. Otherwise this is a keeper. Convenient size, great price, and does almost everything you want at a brisk pace.""This laptop is okay if you are looking for something very basic and are low on funds. I found I needed to add some ram to it and put in a solid state drive to make it enjoyable to use. If you are looking to do serious work on this, I would look for something else. Also is not an Inspiron and does not have a DVD drive.""The computer is incredibly slow. The 12.5" screen leaves a lot to be desired. I was not impressed with the battery life on this small machine either.""I enjoy using this laptop quite a lot! It's hard to find a laptop that has a built in DVD drive. On top of that it has a legit processor. "
- "An alright low cost notebook solution. This laptop is suited for web development or general browsing but should not be considered for gamers or animation professionals. Keep in mind, this is a refurbished model so buyers should keep in mind the limited support. "
- #36 of 45
in What are the best Dell laptops