This solution is ranked
in What are the best Latitude laptops with mechanical hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with 320 GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with Blu-ray driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with Intel Core i7 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with 14-inch - 14.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with DVD driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with 8 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best latitude laptops with 6 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with 2 to 2.4 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Latitude laptops with HD video recordingRead user opinions
What the community says about Dell Latitude E6430
- "This laptop comes with a 1TB mechanical drive , it is a fairly decent laptop. It comes with a lot more USB ports than most laptops which is automatically a plus. I like to use to for general work and homework related things and it works perfectly for that. Don't expect much more for the price point but that being said I thought it was a solid laptop."
- "This laptop is a little over 8 pounds which I think is too heavy. The weight makes it an inconvenience. The battery also died on me after only a couple of months so I think I received a defective product. It does have an i7 processor so it was fast but I still think this laptop isn't that great. "
- "The Dell Latitude E6430 is a really great laptop, and it also has 8GB of RAM. With this amount of memory, you will never have to worry about your laptop slowing down on you. It is more than enough memory for you to be able to run several programs all at once, and smoothly. This is an amazing laptop!"
- "I think this is an okay laptop. But I think there are better Dell Latitude models out there. This one seems to be hist or miss for me, the refurbished aspect is a drawback. It's powerful, but I'm not sure Ican recommend it when there are better options out there."
- "I am more of a desktop person myself because you can upgrade your components slowly and never have an obsolete machine, like the Dell Latitude E6430, which features a really old 3rd generation Core i7, and my problem with laptops is that after just a few years it will be slow and there's no way to upgrade one and you need to buy a different one. That being said, there are a lot of lighter, more powerful options with the sub $400 price tag rather than this laptop."
- "Had this machine for a while now and it seems to be going strong. Nice design, quality hardware and always gives me what I need. On the downside it is a little heavy but that's kind of what you'd expect in a workstation PC like this one. That aside, there's not much else to complain about. CPU speed is good, you get plenty of ram and a 1TB hard drive. Very good system here."