This solution is ranked
in What are the best flat screen monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD PC monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD PC screensRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors with quick display response timeRead user opinions
in What are the best large computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors with higher resolutionsRead user opinions
in What are the best large flat screen computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LCD MonitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best PC screensRead user opinions
in What are the best PC monitors with soundRead user opinions
in What are the best 28-inch PC monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 3D monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 24-inch and larger screen monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LED computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LED monitorsRead user opinions
What the community says about Dell S2817Q
- "This is a very amazing monitor that is considered on of the best in its class. It is full HD and provides crystal clear HD resolution. It has ample HDMI ports for anything you need to plug into it. ""Great monitor, high quality and worth the price. HD features are great and it looks very good in games."
- "Just came in this screen is my first 4K and it is absolutely great! The last screen I bought was a 24inch from Best Buy almost 10 years ago, it was also a Dell. Running Ubuntu 16.04 and installed gnome. Resolution is beautiful... as a programmer, this screen is great for doubling the amount of command lines I can see without soaring the eyes. I paid $340 for this brand new monitor and am satisfied with the purchase. "
- "The Dell 4K 28 inch screen LCD monitor is great. The resolution is amazing and with 28 inches the monitor is large enough for gaming or running multiple windows for a home office setup. Great choice."
- #4 of 12
in What are the best HD monitors
- "As with most Dell products, this LCD monitor is attractive, efficient and really nice to use. I love the quality of the picture and it plays all HD movies and shows in super high resolution. Having 2 USB ports is a real bonus as you can plug in multiple devices and the monitor is game playing ready with the DP and mini DP ports."
- #5 of 13
in What are the best PC screens"This screen is the best screen ever! I love that it comes with speakers so you don't have to have another plug coming out of your computer. I first discovered by accident how loud the speakers are when I clicked on a YouTube video. It about blew me out of my seat! If you are in the market for a PC screen, this is one of the best.""This screen is amazing quality, especially given its price! 4K resolution is the future, and more and more games will be coming out supporting it. I like that it comes with so many display input options, so I can not only use for my computer, but I can plug in a gaming console and also use it basically as a TV. "
- "I'm getting older and noticing that my old 23 inch monitors aren't getting the job done anymore. I decided to go up to 28 inch monitors and I'm glad I did. I no longer need to zoom my browsers out to see the pages. The crystal clear clarity of the monitor ensures that I'm easily able to use them and see everything I need to in order to use my computer and do my work."
There are no comments yet!
- "What I love about this monitor is that when I ordered it, it came with its own speakers! There's nothing better than saving money on not having to purchase speakers separately. "
- #12 of 31
in What are the best LED monitors"This is a monitor that tries really hard to be a lot of things other than a good monitor. I already have speakers, I already have ports and display connections. Yet this monitor, which I'd like if it was just the screen, packs all this other stuff in. Worse, when I add up the extras, they're overpriced compared to what I could pay if I just got them separately. The only reason to settle for this kind of all in one product is if it saved some money, or at least had better quality than individual (though that's not likely). All in all, something that could've been really good dragged down my profit greed."