This solution is ranked
in What are the best Dell laptops with 1 to 1.4 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell laptops with Intel Core i7 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best dell laptops with hd video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best 13 inch gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell laptops with 240 GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell laptops with low weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell laptops with 13-inch - 13.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops in the UKRead user opinions
in What are the best Ubuntu laptops for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell laptops with 6 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell XPS 13 for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell laptops with 2.5 GHz and more CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell laptops with 13-inch monitor displaysRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best Dell XPS laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Laptops for LinuxRead user opinions
What the community says about Dell XPS9360-4841SLV (13.3")
- "Remember that kid who got famous for saying, "dude, I'm getting a Dell?" Well he went to jail for marijuana possession. Marijuana is the DEVIL'S WEED and I wouldn't buy any product that supports the smoking of it. They are probably made in that Godless state, Colorado too."
- "Honestly I bought the Dell XPS13 because it is one of the best looking laptops I have ever seen, and having used it for a while I still think so. It performs excellent, and I have not had the dreaded coil whine that other people complain about, it's been pretty quiet for me. The only complaint I have, and I should have noticed this before I bought it, is the camera location, it's pretty much pointed to look straight up your nose rather than at your face because of where they put it to get such slim bezels. It is not a big problem for me but if you use the camera a lot this probably isn't the laptop for you."
- "This is a great and smooth running laptop. It has done everything that I have needed from it since I have gotten it. Its really quick. It has a great touch screen that has no glitches. The hardware it comes with works well for what I need it to do. The track pad is very responsive. It also has a great battery life. This is something that for this price is a steal. "
- "This laptop is very light and is the best alternative to the macbook air that I was looking for. The only problem is that it makes a lot of noise. I prefer my laptops quiet, and if I'm trying to work it can be distracting the amount of noise this one makes. This model feels really solid and is very fast with zero performance lags so far. I would recommend this as an option to anyone who needs to tote around their laptop."
- "We purchased this a few months ago, and were actually surprised that it didn't include a touchscreen. Apparently that's not standard (I thought it would be). So, while it's a good computer and all (really good) - make sure you get one with touchscreen. Also (another surprise) most of the ports have been replaced with USB-C. This is fine for us (we don't mind), but it's something to know. "
- "I have been looking at getting a new laptop for a while now. I really needed something small that I could take with me while I was traveling. I also didn't want it to be so heavy and clunky that it got in the way. I finally settled on the Dell XPS9360 13" and glad I did. There are a few little quirks about this computer, but overall I am satisfied. For the price though, I would suggest looking at something better."
- "13.3 inch screen size (small). 2.7 lbs. makes it very totable. Keyboard better than the Mac IMO. Unit has Coil Whine..(loud when under pressure). Computer battery dead after 24 hours..when you shut it. It doesn't have clear indicator to indicate it is sleeping..or on. Many like this small computer."
- "The 3200 by 1800 pixel display in amazing and can not be appreciated until you see it in person, and its touch sensitive! I really feel like I am living in the future when I use the almost bezel-less touch display. Maybe not the best gaming laptop, and you wont be able to max out the 4k resolution the screen provides, but this is all reflected in the price. Overall it is a good value for a decent gaming laptop with a stunning screen."