This solution is ranked
in What are the best mini space heaters with thermostatRead user opinions
in What are the best portable electric heaters with digital thermostatRead user opinions
in What are the best ceramic electric heaters for homesRead user opinions
in What are the best small space heaters with remote controlRead user opinions
in What are the best energy-efficient electric heatersRead user opinions
in What are the best portable heatersRead user opinions
What the community says about DeLonghi DCH5090ER Ceramic Heater
- "I originally bought this heater to use under my desk at work, but it heats up a much larger area. If anything, it's almost too powerful. Even on its lowest setting, things get warm quickly. The timer function is very useful, and it's relatively quiet. This heater will work great in both small and large areas."
- "I bought the DeLonghi DCH5090ER Ceramic Heater because I wanted a portable heater to use at my office (which is always freezing). I really like this heater. It is small, yet powerful, and it definitely keeps me warm. I would definitely recommend this."
- "A great little heater. I'm trying to save money on heating this year so I have the heat set low in most of the house, but I keep this little heater with me in my office, beside my desk. And boy does it get toasty. It could heat a much larger room if I'm being honest."
- "This space heater was the perfect solution for heating the finished part of my basement. We don't use the basement enough to consider running heat to it, but this little heater really keeps us cozy all winter. It's also great on energy and has some important safety features like auto shut-off if it over heats (this has never happened to us.) My only complaint is that it is not the most attractive unit. If you are looking for a good space heater for a smaller space, I would recommend this one!"
- "This was great to put next to my office chair in my small office. It was cold and drafty in there due to the windows need to be replaced with better glass. Instead of wasting my money turning up the heat when I am not even in there this provided a great solution to turn on when I needed it."