This solution is ranked
in What are the best smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth camera glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best glasses that connect to phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glasses worth $100 to $200Read user opinions
in What are the best smart glasses with a built-in flashlightRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glasses with cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best Android-compatible smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glasses with 1080P full HD video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glasses with HD cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for the blindRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable technology glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best new smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart eyeglassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart eyewearRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness wearablesRead user opinions
What the community says about DigiOptix 8G
- "These glasses are a bit more of a novelty than a good functional purchase. Their best advantage currently is just the hands free aspect, but everything they allow you to do could be done with your phone also. Unless you're gadget obsessed, I would wait until the tech and features improve."
- "With its 12 megapixel camera that's capable of 1080p, the DigiOptix Smart Glasses is great for the person on the go looking to capture the moments. Also has 8GB of storage, speakers as well as bluetooth capabilities. A good value overall."
- "I love the fact that the camera on these is actually good, which is basically the entire point of these glasses so it would suck if it didn't. My biggest problem is that the storage is so small. It doesn't do much good to take high quality photos if they don't actually fit, so that's a pretty big problem."
- "I have done a lot of research on the smart glasses and came across this Smart Glasses. I saw the reviews on this product and was happy to know they are having a promotion now so get it at a very good price! These were alright but I would be incline not to get them again as I'm not techy enough to fully get into them."
- "I feel like Geordi LaForge when I wear these, but without the whole being black thing --- not that there's anything wrong with that! From what I've seen on the news, their lives matter too! But this DigiOptix make me feel like I'm a renaissance man all up in the 28th century. When the flashlight's on, it's like laser eyes!"
- "I like to be on the cutting edge of tech so I purchased these smart glasses. The camera is responsive and the bluetooth works well. I wish they had more storage capability as 8GB seems to fill rather quickly for me. The 1080p video works with the touch of a button, very easy to use. They look pretty interesting on too as I got many comments while wearing them. "
- "DigiOptix allows gestures like waving your hand backward and forward, you gain the ability to snap high quality photos, capture high definition video, answer phone calls or even change the music you're listening to. Does not currently have a an app but hopefully soon. "
- "I was able to purchase these from the fair were they were testing these. Im getting my prescription in these to were the transition glases i bought the 16gb for $110.00 the guy i talked to made a deal with me i told him that i would take videos of my music i make and put them on youtube to broadcast and introduce them to the world to let them know that these are everyday use if you need to capture a picture and dont have a camera in hand these are perfect for that. !! Family events anything highly recommend to anyone who like to get out and be there self. :)"
- "If your looking for something like Google glasses this is not it. These are like really bad fitting sun glasses. Your better off using your phone. These are subpar. I should have gotten a pair of V.R.HEAD GEAR I'd a been happier with the results... don't waste your money on these."
- "DigiOptix Smart Glasses are not the best on the market. They are lacking in style and have a number of functional issues and bugs that still need to be worked out. At a little over $100, the price is reasonable, but they could definitely use some improvement. After a few days of use, I returned mine because they didn't work as well as advertised."
- "I always believed that Google Glass wasn't just a big April's Fools joke. So I wanted the best pair of smart glasses I could buy. While the DigiOptix Smart Glasses serve as "smart glasses" their budget price is easily seen with their terrible design and limited features. These are very difficult to use. "
- #14 of 16
in What are the best smart eyewear