This solution is ranked
in What are the best outdoor projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best home theater projectors options for around 400 bucksRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best projector screens or screen materialsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best movie theater projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectors under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best USB projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectors under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best LED projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptop projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best video projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for watching movies at homeRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for homeRead user opinions
in What are the best projectorsRead user opinions
What the community says about DOACE P1
- "This is lightweight,small,and compact, and portable. Wow, what a great way to entertain the kids at my daughter's slumber party. Popped in a movie,and the projection was clear and concise. This projector is definitely the right choice to purchase,because of the great quality and a reasonable price."
- "The DOACE P1 is a nice projector for the price. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but it looks good and is a great value at just over $100. The picture looks pretty crisp, and the unit itself is quite compact and portable, which I like. It can be used for all sorts of displays, including laptop and smartphone compatibility. "
- "This cheap price make it awesome.Support USB SD Card 84’’ Portable Projector Screen, provides us with a wide viewing area for backyard party / camping w/ movie theater or live sports streaming. This Cinema Projector comes with full 12-month warranty. "
- "Projectors are notoriously expensive and difficult to set up, which is why the DOACE P1 is such a great option for those shoppers on a budget. It offers top of the line HD projection and is compatible with many different kinds of software and equipment. Though it has received mostly positive reviews, some have complained that it does not function well with certain video streaming services."
- "If you're wanting a decent projector for a super affordable price, you can't do much better than the DOACE P1. It features a huge array of supported input types (HDMI, VGA, AV, USB, etc.), supports a wide variety of video and image formats, and it's pretty compact and portable too. Now granted, it only supports up to 1080p output, but then I don't think it's reasonable to expect 4K output from such a low-priced projector. All in all, if you're on a serious budget, then this is some serious bang for your buck."
- #11 of 12
in What are the best USB projectors"My husband and I were looking for a good projector that we could use at our wedding. We had the wedding outside at a park, and wanted to be able to have some of the reception there, so we needed some way to show slideshows. We looked around at vendors that could supply this service, but you know how it is when you mention "wedding", the price goes WAY up. We ended up finding this online for such a steal that we decided to use this instead. It was great quality and did not feel cheap at all. Now we have it set up at home in our theater room! LOVE IT!"
- #11 of 17
in What are the best LED projectors"This is a great projector , I bought it mainly to give oral hygiene presentations at different schools , it is small a s easy to carry around. We also used at home to watch movies and it had been a big hit with my husband and son. Theorijectoe xones woh a clothe that you can use as screen, unused the clothe when I we t into the school And work great I hung it up with push pins, at home I just used a blank wall . So far I attached the projector to my laptop( you need to buy an additional cable for this) and at home I attached to a Amazon fire stick and a Roku and they both are compatible with the projector , another great thing about this projector is that it has a sound so when you are watching a movie the sound comes from the projector really clear image and sound."
- #38 of 110
in What are the best projectors"This does a great job replacing our living room TV. It has Hd capability and easily connects to media devices. The only thing is the room needs to be fairly dark to see it well."