This solution is ranked
in What are the best Smart TV media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best digital stream internet television boxesRead user opinions
in What are the best 64bit quad-core TV boxes with pre-installed WiFiRead user opinions
in What are the best Android TV boxesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi streaming media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best Android streaming boxesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi Netflix playersRead user opinions
in What are the best video streaming devices for TVRead user opinions
in What are the best streaming TV boxes with browserRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-enabled devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best media players for TVRead user opinions
in What are the best streaming TV devices with browserRead user opinions
in What are the best devices for 4K streamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix set top boxesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart boxes for NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix boxesRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-compatible devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best streaming devicesRead user opinions
What the community says about DOLAMEE Android TV Box
- "The DOLAMEE Android TV Box has been a great little purchase in terms of Smart TV media players. You are able to download apps from Google Play - for streaming and also browsing. It can also stream 4K, which really comes in handy. I am very pleased with this and will have it for a long time to come."
- "My DOLAMEE Android TV Box lets me play all my favourite games in my living room with a phone as a controller. I don't have to pay for an expensive system, and I can download everything from GooglePlay. My TV is a big screen movie theater when I combine it with apps like Showbox too."
- "I need a new streaming media player for my home TV and I have been looking around at options. I'm hoping to be able to use it to get to internet content, apps, and to play games on a bigger screen. This is an interesting option that I will consider. I'm not sure if I would consider it a best option, though. It has only been reviewed 38 times with an overall rating of 3.5. I'm not willing to say it's the best fit for me without doing more research into other options."
- "The DOLAMEE Android TV Box has been a great addition to my home. I have been able to play all of my favorite games from Google Play on my television with improved performance and visuals. I also use the device to browse the internet when I do not feel like going to my desktop. The device is easy to setup to use and I every week I invite my friends over to watch a movie on it."
- "I needed the best Netflix-enabled device for my new TV. I found the DOLAMEE Android TV Box. This is a great media box that plays Netflix, as well as many other apps like Google Play. I love it for streaming and for gaming also. It's really easy to set up and use. My mom uses it and she has no trouble at all. I love how fast it is. It never crashes, either. Highly recommended."
- "In a market where there are so many great media players for your TV, why oh why would you settle for the DOLAMEE Android TV Box? Whether you prefer Apple TV or Amazon's Fire Stick or a Chromecast, there's at least an argument for those gadgets. DOLAMEE falls flat in all regards. There are much better options out there; just keep searching."
- "The DOLAMEE D3 Android TV Box is one of the best streaming TV devices on the market. It comes with 2GB DDR3 and 8GB eMMC as well as super large memory space to make the tv box run more stable and smoothly. The DOLAMEE D3 also has a Penta-Core GPU frequency up to 2.0 GHz. It can run many games, movies, TV shows and music without freezing or buffering. Another great feature is that users can use internet without cable and connect game-pads. "
- "I cut cable a while ago and this box works well. I found it relatively easy to set up too. There are better boxes on the market though. If you're new to streaming and want to test it out and how it works for you, this isn't a bad box at all. It gives some experience with streaming so you will know what you're looking for in the long run. If you're not too picky about the applications you have access to, this is a good box as well. The price is a little high as compared to others you can buy that offer more. "
- #10 of 15
in What are the best Netflix boxes
- "As someone who has own several of these android boxes, I would stay away from this one. It freezes up all the time to which you have to unplug the device and reboot."