This solution is ranked
in What are the best wireless PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Edifier PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Edifier Exclaim PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth or wireless speakers for the PC non portableRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth bookshelf speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth speakers for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best bookshelf speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
What the community says about Edifier R1280DB
- "Had an issue with these speakers not turning on at first, but have since chalked the issue up to being a lose cable which I have repaired. Ignoring that these speakers are great in both looks and sound. The quality of sound surpasses most speaker quality at around the same price. I honestly found these to be really nice for the price."
- "I've historically been satisfied with Edifier's offerings. This is no exception: The R1280DBs look sleek as heck sitting on my desk. The low end response is perfect to get the rumble when I watch The Magicians (and the Beast talks) and with the optical input, I can make use of my much neglected SP/DIF output."
- "A super solid pair of speakers. They provide all the connections I need to hook up to various pieces of gear. They offer amazing sound quality for the price. I enjoy everything that much more when hearing it through these. Very pleasant set of speakers to fill all your audio listening activities. "
- "A comparison with the higher modeled R1700BT is inevitable so here are my two cents. I own both and as far as sound is concerned, they are close, it's just that the 1700s are brighter sounding and has some sound processing to help it push bass a bit even at lower volumes. The R1280DB are more warmer-sounding which is not necessarily a bad thing as other people prefer this type of sound as it's less fatiguing. Sound through Bluetooth is impressive on both. I still personally prefer the 1700s but I will be converting to living room duties for my family."
- "I highly recommend these speakers. They really do sound amazing and at a great price. They look fantastic too. I have already gotten a few compliments on them. At this price please buy these things and you will be very happy."
- "Great speakers. The design enables them to blend in well with a computer or as stand alone speakers. Beyond the looks, they offer many benefits. New features include optical, coaxial and wireless Bluetooth inputs. They have also kept an important feature from the previous design; the RCA or AUX option, so that you are able to use them in the most convenient way for you. The controls are located on the side panel, so they are out of sight. A new remote is also included for the bluetooth users."
- "I didn't realize how boxy the Edifier R1280DB-Black speakers looked until I put them in my entertainment case. They just don't look good, they look like they are from the 1960's, and not in a good way. The base somehow sounds artificial, though in general the sound ranges from good to "ok", to very good, but it's mostly good."