This solution is ranked
in What are the best PC speakers under $50Read user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers under $100Read user opinions
in What are the best Edifier PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best bookshelf speakers under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best bookshelf speakers under $200Read user opinions
in What are the best miniature computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best notebook speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Edifier Exclaim PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best 5 watts PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best 2.0 PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers under $150Read user opinions
in What are the best bookshelf speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best bookshelf speakers under $500Read user opinions
in What are the best computer speakersRead user opinions
What the community says about Edifier R12U
- "These are OK. Not audiophile quality obviously. I just needed something small for a porch laptop. They seem to work fine, and sound is decent. No issues with them. I believe they also come in red and black if white is not your thing. I like that they have a headphone jack, if I need to keep the sound down. "
- "Edifier R12U-WHT are remarkably cheap at $20! They get the job done but obviously you are not going to get mind-blowing quality sound, I didn't expect to get high quality sound so I wasn't disappointed. This is definitely NOT one of the best bookshelf speakers for under $200, but it's one of the best for under $30. If you have up to $200 to spend then you'll want something higher quality. On the bright side you can throw $20 at these and use these while you look for something better, and you know you will always have backup speakers."
- "I bought these speakers for my husband's birthday. He works from home and his current speakers take alot of space up on his rather small desk. He is thrilled with the size of the speakers. Let me tell you they also didn't skimp on the sound. Great speakers for the size!"
- "First of all the price is very good. So no matter what you are getting decent value. I like the look of these speakers and overall they sound decent. Not great but I would say they get the job done. I think you should buy them if you don't have a high budget."
- "If there's a heaven, it sounds like the Edifier R12U-WHT. Sometimes I wish I could just mute my daughter and hear these speakers instead. Offering a bass reflex port for superior sound AND an auxiliary input for mp3 plays, the Edifier R12U will play Nickelback the way it's meant to be heard. Listen to your notes stream through the latest in USB 2.0 technology. But if you're working a Mac, you'll want to move on; this guy's for PCs only y'all."