This solution is ranked
in What are the best high quality computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best pc speakers under 350Read user opinions
in What are the best computer stereo speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptop speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers with USB connectionRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless speakers for laptopRead user opinions
in What are the best loud PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best USB computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best sounding computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best good quality computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best high-quality PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest portable speakers with powerful soundRead user opinions
in What are the best speakers under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best speakersRead user opinions
What the community says about ELEGIANT Sound Bar Speakers
- "I hadn't heard of ELEGIANT before this. When I received them I was skeptical. I must say they are very good speakers...but I don't think they live up to things like BOSE and what not. They're a great budget option but if you're not concerned about budget and looking STRICTLY for quality, I'd probably pass on these."
- "If you're looking for a really cheap PC speaker, you could do much worse than this soundbar, for sale for 35 dollars on Amazon. Myself, I'd rather spend a bit more money to get two separate speakers and a subwoofer. But this is a good choice for a PC setup with limited space. "
- "I've previously reviewed this, but I will say, that I didn't focus on the fact that when using this sound bar, it is more than just a laptop speaker. I would say that if we were to setup a tv in our bedroom, in addition to our living room...that I would use this speaker instead of getting a full size soundbar like we have in the living room. This thing is solid, in physical design/quality as well as in sound output!"
- "This sound bar is rated so highly for a reason! It's compatible with all of my devices, looks attractive, and the sound is great for the price. It could use a bit more depth and bass, but for the price I paid I really do think that I got much more than my money's worth. I just hosted a party with this baby last weekend and it worked beautifully!"
- "Using a USB connection, you can plug this speaker directly into your PC for amplified sound anywhere! At just under $35, the ELEGIANT Speaker packs a lot of power - and ease - for listening! My favorite thing about this speaker is just how easy it is to use! Plug in a few cords and you're up and running in a matter of minutes! Besides that, you can easily use this speaker with your phone, tablet, or even your tv!"
- "The ELEGIANT sound bar speakers were what I chose when my old laptop speakers just weren't cutting it. Let me start by saying that the quality of this sound bar is great. Of course, you'd be hard pressed to find a sound bar that didn't put laptop speakers to shame. The design is nice and sleek. I urge you to bear in mind that while setup couldn't be simpler, you will need a free usb port to power the speaker bar and a 3.5mm audio port. If that's not an issue I strongly recommend this speaker."
- "ELEGIANT USB Powered Sound Bar is a nice small soundbar available from Amazon for $34.99. It is the ideal size to be used with a PC or laptop. It is probably to small to be used with a TV though. It is battery powered so it is can be used with a laptop on the go. It is a very good seller and has great reviews on Amazon. This fits the topic extremely well."
- "Everyone who has a laptop/desktop knows that the sounds you get from the laptop speakers or low quality desktop speakers are no good for anything beyond tetras. This is where items like these shine as they are small, compact, stylish, and produce much better sound quality. Not to mention the much more radiant sound bounce. The one I bought is still going strong and I highly recommend it!"
- "These are some real solid speakers so far. Picked them up for my computer about a week ago. Games are sounding real good, I'm able to hear footsteps so well I feel these might actually put out sound better than my headset. Very solid speakers for anybody obsessed with sound quality."
- "For the price, this thing is sleek and delivers great volume and quality audio. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much, I was just looking for something slim to boost my computer volume. Boy, was I floored when I plugged it in. It had a lot more kick than I was expecting! I feel like it could still use some depth, but that is what a sub-woofer is for, and this little sound bar is one the best speaker I've bought for my PC in a long time!"
- #47 of 77
in What are the best speakers"This is definitely an understated soundbar. At first glance, I initially thought this would be an OK substitute for the internal speakers, but didn't expect what I got. My laptop is like any other, and it has crappy internal speakers. I'm happy when I'm at home using our home theater soundbar (a great vizio model) but on the go, bluetooth speakers have always been a crapshoot for me. This is EPIC! It sounds amazing, and is honestly fairy portable for my uses. "