This solution is ranked
in What are the best $200 and above wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best android smart watches buy onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best Emporio Armani wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches that don't look like smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to watch out for during 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best sleep tracking gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best arm cortex m4 processor smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with sleep quality trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphone watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Emporio Armani ART3004
- "This is a hybrid smartwatch by a high end fashion brand. It has good looks and is easy to use. It is somewhat heavy however and the tracking part of the watch is somewhat lacking. The Tickwatch, LG Watch Style and Gear Watches generally are more popular and rated high"
- "While this watch appears to be a regular watch with a normal face it is indeed a smart watch. I hooked it up to my android. Music, photos, tracking all the basics are in the smartwatch. The look of it is very stylish and I like wearing it in public. Very comfortable and good fit."
- "Looking for the best smartwatches to watch out for during 2018, I came across Emporio Armani Hybrid Smartwatch ART3004. While it's very well done. The features it has doesn't justify the price tag. You could get a watch for half the price with more features. This is not the best smartwatch."
- "This smart watch is designed to save battery life by not having an active screen while still tracking you, particularly your sleep habits. A lot of smart watches include sleep tracking, but you need to charge them overnight for best results and therefore, you can't really track sleep. This guy will last for several days though"
- "Emporio Armani Hybrid Smartwatch ART3004 is a watch made by Armani and available from Amazon for $295.00. It is a beautiful watch and is a functional smartwatch that works with either Android or Apple devices. I can't stress enough how good this watch looks. It is the first Smartwatch that I've ever looked at and though "I would actually wear that." The price would normally make me think against it, but in this case it looks so good that I think it is fair. This fits the topic perfectly."
- "So far, the Emporio Hybrid watch by Armani has fit the bill for me perfectly. In need of an upgrade, and looking for something running an arm cortex m4, I settled on the Emporio. This device has run flawlessly for me since unboxing and charging it up. I have no real complaints yet, but only time will tell the longevity of the device."
- "This is an absolute gorgeous watch. I bought it for my husband. He wanted a sports watch but he wanted one that really looks like a regular watch and this one feels the bill so elegantly. It has all the features he was looking for and he is extremely happy with this watch."
- "Fantastic watch. Vibrates when I get texts, calls, snapchats, Facebook messages, and whatever else I assign it to in my app. You can assign the hands to move to certain numbers when you get a notification from certain people - i.e. when I get a text from a family member, the watch vibrates and the hands converge on the number 6 for around 3 seconds, then go back. There is a second time zone option - if you hit the middle button it goes to the second time zone. It also apparently changes time zone automatically when you travel because of the connection to your phone. It has a step counter which you can track live on the small dial of the watch face (which otherwise displays the date). It is my morning alarm with a vibration on my wrist that easily (but gently) wakes me up. It is a welcome change from a blaring alarm clock. It also tracks your sleep, with impressively accurate readings. The bottom button can be pressed to control music on your phone or take a remote picture or even ring your phone if you lost it - although you have to set which option it controls through your phone app. Despite being a smart watch, it never has to be charged - from what I understand the battery lasts about 6 months and then needs to be replaced with the tool provided. Lots of cool features on a truly beautiful Armani watch. Blue and black looks stunning in person."
- "Finally! A smartwatch that couple traditional style with good functionality, and at a price I could afford. This thing looks like a luxury watch , but has great basic smartwatch features. It changes time zones automatically! And it alerts me when I have any activity on my phone. Perfect. "
- #21 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches