This solution is ranked
in What are the best augmented reality glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best new smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best 3D smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best digital music eyewear with an excellent build quality playerRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable video glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best digital music eyewear with MP3 playerRead user opinions
in What are the best Epson wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best vr box smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best integrated display glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glasses above $200Read user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth HUD glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best glasses with camera and screensRead user opinions
in What are the best smart eyeglassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best VR smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart eyewearRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi camera glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth camera glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best video display glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable technology glassesRead user opinions
What the community says about Epson Moverio BT-300FPV
- "Epson Moverio BT-300FPV Smart Glasses are a thing of the future and I was really excited to try them out. The screen is a little hard to see when its too bright out, especially if your drone is between you and the sun but other than that these glasses make a world of difference when flying your DJI drone."
- "I have these glasses for the past several weeks, and I am beyond impressed. The image quality if great, and it does particularly well when I am outside. The images are crisp and clear. I am able to use it with the apps I currently like, which are mostly FPV apps. At first, I was a bit apprehensive about the glasses because I have prescription glasses, but I am able to wear them together without any issue. The costumer support I get with them is also worth mentioning. I have never had any problems getting answers to my questions. Overall, I am thrilled with these and would highly recommend them. "
- "These glasses are definitely an investment at their price point, but they're doing the job very well. I purchased them to use with my Phantom 4 and I've no problems with using them for that. These glasses work as expected even though I wear prescription glasses underneath. "
- "These work well enough for now, although there are many reports of lemons. Also, there seems to be a lag before the "live" feed can be seen. They are very expensive, but I'm not sure there are many more options out there, so this technology may be as good as it gets for now. "
- "This is pretty neat, but the build quality is all over the place. I had to do three returns on this item because of various issues. For money this high, I'd expect things to be put together a little better than this. The plus part is that when everything works, it works very well. I just hate that you're rolling the dice on getting a working unit."
- "Epson Moverio BT-300FPV are one of the best smart glasses costing above 600 bucks. They are specifically designed for drone flyers to see key flight statistics, while still maintaining visual line of sight with the aircraft. With a sleek and modern design you will also look cool while wearing them!"
- "So these do exactly what they’re supposed to do. I protect my eyes from the glare and I can video the flight of the drone from the ground. But the price is steep and to be honest I’m not sure I’d buy these again. I mean I’m keeping them now that I’ve got used to them, but I’d pass otherwise."
- "These smart glasses work great. I would not go so far as to say stylish, but they are lightweight and durable. If not for the clear display of key flight statistics I might forget I even have them on. I have yet to lose track of my drone since I made this great investment. Make flying my drone more enjoyable and safer."
- "First I would like to say I am very happy with the glasses so far. I have had a chance to use them both for flying my Phantom 4 and Mavic pro. These are really something special. I tried the goggles with a cell phone inserted and found that to be uncomfortable due to the heat generated by the cell phone. I am very impressed by the image quality in bright sunlight. The FPV version comes with several different shades and I find the Rochester Optical blue shade is a nice addition. There are a few shortcomings such as there are not as many apps available right now. But I think as Epson develops these third party apps will become available. You can not use the Play store yet, but you can "side-load" apps by downloading the apk's. Right now apps like Litchi are not designed for the Bt-300, but the DJI Go & DJI Go 4 app's work fine, and I am sure as the usage grows many more FPV apps will become available. I wear prescription eye glasses and have no issue using these at the same time. I will in the near future have a pair of lenses made for the Bt-300 so I won't have to use my normal glasses. There are a couple of Facebook groups dedicated to theses glasses and I would recommend joining them and ask all the questions there before purchase so you know what you are getting."
There are no comments yet!
- "The product pretty much works as expected but there are two fundamental issues of note. The first make the system fairly unusable for people who use prescription glasses. Due to the optics design, the viewing eye box is quite small which really limits your ability to see the full screen under normal conditions. Forget it if you eyes are not symmetric about your nose bridge."
- "These glasses work great for getting the perfect shots from above. I needed a way to not only get great shots with my drone but needed a way to keep track of it's flight data. These glasses did just the trick and feel very well designed. They take a little getting used to while flying but the picture is great and the views I've experienced are spectacular. These are great glasses for viewing your drone's camera wirelessly during flight."
- "These are a must have for drone owners. They are awesome! You can virtually see everything from the drones point of view which is super cool! It also makes flying like a walk in the park. The transparent display also includes your drones flight statistics, while still allowing you to see the aircraft which is useful. They are a little expensive, but if you can afford them, I highly recommend them, super fun gadget! "
- "If you can spell technology. you should spell epson moverio smart glasses, this is one of the items that anyone who loves technology would love to have, it is very 2020, great reviews, i would love to see a protection plan as will because of that i will give it a 4.5 rating "
- "I would really like to give this a five star review because it's everything that I expected it to work and it works well. But to sum it up, there are a few issues that I came across with and it's probably lemon. So far this is the 3rd one I ordered from Amazon because the previous ones have defect and I will show that on the photos.The first one I bought works great but there is a scratch on the camera lens and the second one wont read the SD card and for some reason it will not charge properly until I saw the reason why, the connector at the main unit is broken. This will also be on the photo that I uploaded if anyone can see. I still have to play around with the third one and check to see if there's something wrong with it. If so, I will wait for my refund and reorder the another until I get a good one."
- "Being new to the world of wearable technology glasses I decided to give several recommended pairs a try. My friends have the Epson Moverio BT-300FPV Smart Glasses and they said it was pretty good especially if you want to use it with drones. I have a drone and I use it for a lot of aerial shots for my video work. I must say these glasses do a decent job but there are flaws. I like the HUD as I can clearly see what is being viewed and the controls. The view is very clear and the displays very transparent. The issues I had though were connectivity issues. I'm not sure if my pair was just a defect or the technology isn't all up to par but I would have a lot of issues getting it to connecting it with my devices. One other note to point out is that I found the view very clear but I did notice some of the outer edges were hard to read. At the price point these glasses are listed at, I'm not completely satisfied but with these manufacturers you know that the next update and upgrade is just around the corner so here's to them improving on that."