This solution is ranked
in What are the best data projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LED projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best home theater projectors options for around 400 bucksRead user opinions
in What are the best digital projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming projectors between 2500 and 5000Read user opinions
in What are the best movie theater projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best video beamsRead user opinions
in What are the best video projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best optoma dlp projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Epson projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectorsRead user opinions
What the community says about Epson VS250 SVGA 3
There are no comments yet!
- "Awesome i like home theater project i am a lecturer and also web designer many times i created my lecturer in graphics mode and wants to show the students i think this Fast, easy setup with Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control. would perfect for me. The price also standard,"
- " love Epson but this projector is substandard. The styling is excellent and it feels like a solid machine. The controls and features are easy to understand, it has good color fidelity and it has a nice slide door to manually screen out the projector light. But the image quality is poor when it comes to displaying text. I compared this projector with the ViewSonic PJD5155 3300 Lumens SVGA HDMI Projector and it wasn't even close. I placed them side by side about six feet from a screen and manually focused both to make sure they were tack sharp. The ViewSonic, at the same price, is light years better in image quality and sharpness and the audio is slightly better with a better bass. True, the ViewSonic looks clunky compared to the sleek Epson, but this is all about image quality. Sorry to say, if you are presenting PowerPoint slides with 14 pt. text, do not get the Epson VS250 or you will be disappointed. Get the ViewSonic PJD5155 for the same price"
There are no comments yet!
- "Great projector all around. I picked this up for my mobile device so that I could use it in demonstrations at work. Has been real useful, a few coworkers have taken an interest in it too and are thinking about pick one up. Price is pretty steep but it's worth it long term."
- "Pretty good projector here; though it does movies and presentations pretty well, smaller text gets a bit blurry, owing to the SVGA resolution (800x600), so keep that in mind when deciding. The bulb is bright enough, and the fan not too noisy, though I'm a little disappointed that it doesn't have a tripod mount of some kind."
- "I have been searching for a portable projector for awhile, and came across the Epson VS250 SVGA. It's a great little projector for work. The graphics are great. Also, it was extremely easy to set up and use. It was pretty affordable as well, which is a huge plus. "
- #25 of 110
in What are the best projectors"The Epson VS250 SVGA 3 is a great little projector. It has great colors and supports all computers. The remote works extremely well from long distances. The price is a bit higher than other projectors, but this one is well worth it due to it's ease of set up and nice picture quality. I highly recommend this projector to novices and experts.""The Epson VS250 PROJECTOR IS AN EXCELLENT DEVICE HELPED ME IMPROVE MY BUSINESS MEETINGS AND PRESENTATIONS SINCE IT IS PROVIDES ADEQUATE LIGHTING. THIS DEVICE DOESN'T COME WITH COMPLICATED SET UP INSTRUCTIONS AND IT HAS NUMEROUS PORTS FOR CONNECTING TO COMPATIBLE DEVICES.""I was looking for a good projector to bring to community meetings, and this one was recommended to me. I purchased it and I'm very happy with it. It helps me give presentations and everyone in my viewing audience seems to like the presentations."