This solution is ranked
in What are the best surveillance cameras for homeRead user opinions
in What are the best lux and light sensitivity cctv camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best HD security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor wireless security cameras with SD cardRead user opinions
in What are the best High-Definition (HD) CCTV camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best hidden cctv camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best home security systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best color cctv camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best bullet cctv camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Security Camera SystemsRead user opinions
What the community says about EZVIZ Outdoor Surveillance System
- "I recently have been doing a lot of traveling and wanted to find a way to watch my home while on the road. I came here and searched for the best surveillance cameras for home use. I was told to try EZVIZ Outdoor Surveillance System. This allowed me to monitor my home easily just by using my smartphone. Thanks!"
- "This security system set is awesome and has everything you need. The hard drive is big enough to where you can store all your camera feeds. The picture is great even at the lower resolution settings. I found the setup to be quite easy and the only difficult part was where do I want to place the cameras"
- "This kit makes it super easy to set up your own security system without too much hassle. It's not the most fancy set ever, but if you're wanting something you can install yourself and doesn't need too much technical knowledge, this is the perfect option for you."
- "We purchased this camera kit because of the increasing amount of crime in our area. So far we are really impressed with them. They were easy to install, we did have to purchase different cables because the ones that came with it weren't long enough for where we wanted them placed, but that was a pretty minor thing to us. The video quality is terrific and we love the fact that we can monitor things from our phones or online from the website when we're away from home whether we just gone for a day or a week. It makes us feel so much safer. I have even checked it from my phone before pulling into the driveway and getting out of my car especially when I am arriving home alone and late at night."
- "I purchased the 4 camera dvr system that is hard wired back to the dvr. The hardest part to install the system is of course the wiring to the cameras, the 60 foot cables are not long enough for my application and I had to purchase 150 ft cables. I was worried that this would degrade the picture quality, however, it did not. I picked up from a previous review that using a coupler to extend the cables would cause lines to show up in the camera image so I did not try that route. You do not want to start running a cable and find out that it is a foot or two short after crawling around in the attic so don't try to skimp on cable length. I have been very pleased with the system and would recommend buying it if you don't mind putting the time in to figure out how to set everything up. The set up for the dvr is fairly straight forward and gives you options as to how you want to monitor your home. All of my cameras are outdoors and have very clear images for day and night. Everyone that looks at the video is very impressed with the clarity and definition, night video is probably as good as any out there."
There are no comments yet!
- "EZVIZ FULL HD 1080p Outdoor Surveillance System is a full service security system which is weatherproof and includes night vision cameras that can send motion alerts directly to your smartphone. this system will give you an overall feeling of safety and security and is high tech."
- "If you are looking to setup an outdoor security camera, this is a great choice. The memory is significant and the quality of the output is also noteworthy. I also love how the EZVIZ camera sends me alerts to my phone whenever it detects something. Also, since this unit is going to be kept outside, it is weatherproof, so I don't have to worry about the elements. Great camera with great possibilities! Check it out."
- "I needed a good CCTV camera and ended up finding the EZVIZ Outdoor Surveillance System online at a pretty good price. So far I have found the surveillance system to be more than adequate for my need's and the night vision work's really well. The fact that it can send alert's to my smart phone is really useful as well. "
- "Most commentators like the system with about 75% positive reviews. The DVR, small white box, attaches to your router and to a separate (not included) monitor and the included mouse. It also included a short ethernet cable that goes to your router . There are a lot of providers and choices in this space including Netgear Arlo, I smart , Nest cam and others. The four cables (make sure you use the correct ends, they look similar but are different) attach both to the DVR and to the power supply that then plugs into an outlet. The four cables then go through a hole in the wall to the outside and get attached to the four cameras. The cables are standard and these are lightweight and pretty cheap. The part that attaches to the DVR is a pain to attach. Depending on your setup, you may need to purchase longer, thicker, better made ones. The setup is much easier than the Q-see system which is positively ridiculous and needed the help of a Q-see tech on the phone. Here, you download the company's app and hold up a code on your phone to a camera and now that camera shows up on your phone. That was nice. The other cameras just 'popped up' on the phone app. That was nice too. Things seemed to take awhile. I thought it wasn't working but then it popped up. I don't remember all the setup steps but I did think it was pretty easy."