This solution is ranked
in What are the best resources to get free cable TVRead user opinions
in What are the best video streaming sticksRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix adaptersRead user opinions
in What are the best devices to watch Netflix on TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix streaming hardwareRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix adapter for TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best media streamersRead user opinions
What the community says about Amazon Fire TV Stick
- AnonymousWritten on August 1, 2018"My mom recently upgraded our net plan to a faster internet speed so I've been enjoying my Fire TV Stick more, sometimes I cannot even choose what to watch because I literally have thousands of options to choose from! LOL"
- AnonymousWritten on March 7, 2018"This is one of the best streaming content products on the market. I have one of these and use it all the time. It is small enough to use with just about any TV and the price is great. This is one of the first streaming sticks I would recommend to someone."
- AnonymousWritten on May 11, 2018"Earlier this month, my TV entertainment included Dish 200+ channel satellite TV, 20Mbps turbo internet, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. After doing some research, I bought 3 Amazon Fire Sticks with the voice remote, cancelled Dish, upgraded to 30Mbps internet, added Sling 25 channels, added standard Hulu, and CBS All Access. Guess who still gets 96+% of the channels watched, added Prime Music and several hundred shows (that networks don't play) to all the TVs in the house, and saved over $700 per year compared to what I paid this past year? I did. I never thought of "cutting the cord" until I really looked into it all. Getting Amazon Fire Sticks are worth it and they work well....and once you get used to knowing what show plays where, it's a no-brainer. Just like how you originally had to figure out how to use a smart phone back in the day. After a while, it's a breeze. I highly recommend everything I listed in this review. Seriously....take a couple hours and make a spread-sheet listing the must-have shows that people in your household watch. Then make a comparison to what's available on the streaming services. If you're like me, and you don't watch 80% of the channels you pay for, it's so worth it."AnonymousWritten on May 10, 2018"The Amazon Fire Stick is an amazing device. Television services are moving away from cable and satellite and are moving toward internet based streaming formats. These internet based services work from apps (software packets) and the AFS (Amazon Fire Stick) provides you with these apps. In fact, it provides you with every kind of app you can think of and the AFS does it at an affordable price. The AFS plugs into the HDMI jack on your television and also comes with a power adapter that plugs into the wall. The AFS is controlled by a remote control that comes with the device. In order to receive signals, the AFS requires WIFI or a local hot spot with speed requirements of around 5 Mbps for HD broadcasts. Movies and shows displayed by the device are typically in HD quality with good picture and sound quality. It is easy to set up and use and I was up and running in minutes."
- AnonymousWritten on May 15, 2018"We love our Alexa Firestick! We got rid of cable, but still wanted to have access to certain channels. This has come in so handy. We can stream so many apps that tap into your favorite channels! Best investment ever! And the price is equally as awesome."
- AnonymousWritten on May 15, 2018"I love my Fire Stick at home. Very convenient to use. The interface is a tad bit laggy but that's not a main problem when using the device. Already comes preloaded with netflix and a bunch of other streaming apps!"
- AnonymousWritten on May 13, 2018"I love my Fire TV Stick. It has changed the way that I watch tv. However I have trouble when I try to watch Netflix with it. Programs won't load past 25%, and there is a lot of buffering. "
- #10 of 12
in What are the best media streamersAnonymousWritten on February 2, 2018"I love the Fire TV Stick and use it every day to stream Amazon Prime shows but also Hulu and Netflix. Now, the voice search is really good but it's not flawless, for it sometimes doesn't include stuff on other apps like Netflix and Hulu, but overall, it's not bad."