This solution is ranked
in What are the best fitness trackers for the lazy and the livelyRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatch alternative fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for exercise and fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness bands in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best sleek fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers offersRead user opinions
in What are the best Fitbit or Garmin fitness trackers you can buyRead user opinions
in What are the best new fitness tracker gift ideasRead user opinions
in What are the best 100 to 200 dollars wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers gift ideasRead user opinions
in What are the best activity bands to buy todayRead user opinions
in What are the best sleep and activity trackers which one is for youRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with the battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker apps and wearables for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness bands available in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best pedometer watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with 6.5-inch sizesRead user opinions
in What are the best Fitbit Surge Fitness superwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers good for seniorsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for field hockeyRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers with radio transceiverRead user opinions
in What are the best long-lasting battery life activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best new GPS tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with 6.2-inch sizesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for the elderlyRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with activity trackerRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best new activity bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness wearablesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Fitbit Alta HR
- "It is nice to use.It has some special features.With sleep stages powered by Pure Pulse heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep and take steps toward a better night's rest.It has better indication about the heart rate and also indicates the rate of calories burned and quality of sleep.I am also very impressed with the time it takes to charge my fitbit. It charges VERY quickly. overall it is a nice product."
- "The Fitbit Alta HR is a great way to keep track of health progress, not only daily... but tracking progress over time. With consistency, health goals are very attainable. The Fitbit can be an accountability buddy of sorts, so when we have our inevitable "bad days" where we slack on exercise ... Fitbit can remind you of your progress and just how far you've actually come. "
- "My brother was trying to get started on a new fitness goal and wanted a fitness tracker to help him stay motivated and track his progress. He gave me a few ideas for a fitness tracker to get him as a gift and I decided on the Fitbit Alta HR. He loves it and couldn't be happier!"
There are no comments yet!
- "These things are so much fun. Really. I use it all the time. It makes every day activities 'count' (like walking the dog). I honestly don't know what I'd do without it - it has inspired me to do more, because I can see just what I've done. I highly recommend this, especially for someone who has never tried one. It's a great gift idea!"
There are no comments yet!
- "I've been researching fitness tracking "wearables" for quite awhile now as I wanted to get one for my wife and she can be a bit picky at times. I ended up settling on the Fitbit Alta HR as it seemed to have everything you'd want. It is slim and stylish looking which was a big requirement for her and it has all of the features you'd expect such as a heart-rate monitor and the tracking of calories burned. The iPhone app that syncs up to the device is also well made and I don't really have any complaints there. After a couple of months use my wife has said that she absolutely loves the device and I really think that the Fitbit Alta HR was the perfect device for her."
- "My friend got the Fitbit Alta HR and now has a problem, she won't shut up about it. She is in love with this thing. It looks really nice and it packages a lot of good options. My personal problem is probably the biggest selling point. The Alta HR is really slim, it just looks weird on my large frame. I tried it and it's comfortable, but it's just not my aesthetic style."
- "All my life I have had problems with bracelets. The standard size (for women) is 7 inches, which is too big for me. When I tried a friend's Fitbit, it was so big I was afraid I'd never get one to work for me. Thanks to the Fitbit Alta HR, I'm able to monitor my exercise, heart rate, and everything else people with bigger wrist can. I love this product!"
- "Get the power of continuous heart rate in Fitbit's slimmest design yet-all day, during workouts and beyond With heart rate, you can better measure calorie burn, and use zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals.Fits wrists 5.5" - 6.7" in circumference With sleep stages powered by PurePulse heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep and take steps toward a better night's rest. See how working out more can improve your health by comparing your resting heart rate trends to your activity, Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices. Automatically track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes with up to 7 days of battery life Tap to see your stats, time & notifications on an OLED display, plus customize your clock face.Battery type - Lithium-polymer. Charge time - One to two hours Operating temperature: 14 degree to 113 degree fahrenheit Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet Buy with confidence when your Fitbit product ‘ships from and is sold by’ the following authorized Fitbit retailers: Amazon.com, Heart Rate Monitors USA and Clever Training. Fitbit does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty and replacement from Fitbit."
- "I'm going to be honest. I was hesitant to give the Fitbit Alta HR a whirl due to some hiccups with their earlier (extremely pricey) fitness trackers. I will say this, the Alta is the one that Fitbit should have waited for! This thing is not just a fitness tracker, it's a smartwatch, it's an all in one, it's what every single tracking smartwatch should aim to be.""The Fitbit Alta HR is a great with a slim fit and all the bells and whistles. Of course you can have this GPS smartwatch track your fitness runs but it also will keep track of your sleep REM and stages. Easy to use and a great bargain price for everything included here. Highly recommended."
- "The Fitbit Alta HR is a great fitness tracker for anyone, but especially the elderly. It has a very simple lay out, and it is very easy to operate. This tracker can track fitness, weight goals, sleep, calories burned, and even heart rate at all times that it is worn. This is a great way to keep track of everything to stay on top of it all!"
- "I had a Charge HR for about a year. Happily switched to the Alta HR when it came out. My wrist is 6.5” and I got a large. I wear it on the second smallest hole (with the Charge HR I’d worn it on the third smallest). I like the large because it can fit around my ankle if I want, and the extra strap fits across most of my under-wrist which I think looks good."
There are no comments yet!
- #52 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"You can't go wrong with any Fitbit and the Alta HR is a fantastic option. It's as small as a bracelet and though this used to be a compromised choice, that is no longer the case, you can get HR tracking and the bells and whistles of the other models in this smaller package just as long as you don't mind the small display.""The Fitbit one will always be my favorite design (can be tucked into a pocket), but the Alta has a really cool minimal design. I wouldn't wear it to a party or brunch (or even a nice dinner), so that's a downside, but I think most fitness trackers these days are going with the bracelet/watch design.""This really tracks your calories. This really tracks your heart rate so you know you are working out at your maximum rate if you are aiming for calorie loss or lower for fat loss. It also tells you your sleep quality which is essential to successfully lose weight.""I've been wearing my Fitbit Alta HR for 2 weeks now. I really enjoy it. Love being able to see my sleep patterns, and have a more accurate count of daily steps. It sure beats my old pedometer!""I love my Fitbit Alta HR fitness tracker. It is good looking, easy to use and monitor with the ap. I recommend this product to anyone looking!""The Fitbit Alta HR is so awesome! It monitors my heart rate, counts my steps, and more. The only negative is the screen size is sort of small.""Fitbit Alta HR comes in many different wrist sizes for all types of people. Anyone can use it despite their age or fitness level.""A deep featured and rooted FitBit that can monitor your heart-rate, calories you have burned and also your quality of sleep.""A good heart rate monitor that is accurate. Has wonderful battery life. Very comfortable on my wrist.""This is a smaller, lightweight tracker. It's a more feminine feel. I like it a lot."