This solution is ranked
in What are the best fitness trackers with long lasting batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with an altimeterRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for footballRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate sensorRead user opinions
in What are the best water-resistant FitBit devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Fitbit fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Fitbit wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Fitbit smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for basketballRead user opinions
in What are the best pedometer watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that work with Apple health appRead user opinions
in What are the best Fitbit Surge Fitness superwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best safety devices that help you monitor your healthRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with 5.4-inch sizesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for martial artsRead user opinions
in What are the best workout wristbands for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best OLED display smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wearables under RS15000 in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best wrist exercise trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with pedometersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for healthcare professionalsRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers with radio transceiverRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with lightweight exteriorRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for menRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that pair with iPhonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Fitbit Charge HR
- "The Fitbit Charge HR has been crucial on my fitness journey. It has helped me track my workouts with ease which motivates me to work out even more because I want to beat my previous records. It really is an all in one device that can track multiple aspects of one's health and lifestyle. I would reccomend it to anyone that has in interest in health!"
- "For the past few years I have been on the road a lot traveling from town to town and I wanted to make sure I spend time in the evening exercising with my 15 year old daughter. I was looking for something exciting and motivating to share with her while I exercise with her at night. I found this amazing Voice Fitbit Charge HR watch, step counter, and pulse monitor that automatically connects to the app that I installed on my phone and my daughter is absolutely in love with it. My daughter has learned how to use the dozens of different functions for monitoring our health using the app. She records all sorts of health data and it is improving the quality of my health and life. My daughter is absolutely attached to her Fitbit Charge HR watch and phone now because of the app. This is keeping her busy while I need to go grocery shopping, pay bills, or even at the medical office. Thank you Fitbit Charge HR for keeping my daughter occupied and healthy!!"
- "After looking for a durable device to wear for both everday use and workout application, I came across this fitbit Charge HR! It was exactly what I was looking for, with caller ID and exercise tracker, it made it easy to use throughout the day. Plus, I firmly believe it is the best water-resistent device because it has been designed for sweat, splash and water resistant applications."
- "This is a decent solution to the problems. This is one of the most popular models of the Fitbit's on the market. However its reviews compared to some of the others is not quite as high. So while this is a good model there are others that people believe are better, but it is subjective. "
- "Fitbit Charge HR is the BEST! It is incredibly easy to use and efficient in tracking my activity. The best part is that is syncs with your phone that constantly updates the data. For anyone who is interested in getting a device that tracks your activity in an easy-to-use platform, this is the device to get. Not only do your stats show on your phone, they are available right on your device. You can't get any better, considering this tracks pretty much everything you would like to keep track of, from your activity to heart rate and sleeping pattern. Definitely recommend this for any ages!""This Fitbit model is quite popular, but it is certainly not perfect. It really seems like it could be more durable. A common complaint seems to be that older models were better put together, and that the company is basically putting less effort into making the watches sturdy so that people have to buy them more frequently. Perhaps it might be worth trying to find an older model?"
- "This is great if you don't want to spend the money on an apple watch. it does way less than your apple watch can accomplish, but its cheaper which is good for you cheapskates out there. you know who you are: the people that buy cheap things then complain that they dont have the same features as the more expensive thing they hoped to be"
- "This fitness tracker does not have all the features of a real smartwatch but works well. It keeps your basic movement stats and lets you view them through an app. If you use it, you will find yourself walking and moving more. A good tool for getting more fit."
- "Last week while I was wearing this watch it basically fell apart on me. I was doing some intense activity (mma with my friends- I am one of top 10 fighters in my state for my age) and the band just fell apart. I have had this watch for 3 months so I am a little annoyed it died on me this early. Also, bubbles began to form on the wrist band and made it look weird. I would not recommend this."
- "The Fitbit Charge HR's wristband is not very durable. Having owned one for about a year, the wristband detached and made the charge HR almost non-functional. While the device itself is nice and works well, I didn't go to the gym a lot and I wasn't rough on my band, and it still didn't work well. I imagine if you're going to have a lot of gym use, the band will deteriorate even faster. For the price you pay for the device, it's unacceptable not to be able to get maximum use out of the product due to a cheaply constructed band."
- "The product is overall good but there are some problems. I don't think the heart rate monitor is accurate and articles I read about the product back me up on my assertion. Also, the battery doesn't last too long and it's a pain having to recharge it every so often. For fitness tracking it's great though. I appreciate the data it provides and I like the design of it."
- "This is a simple design and well made sports band from the popular brand Fitbit. This is one of the best known fitness tracking products on the market. This design will also likely suit any buyer, especially men, with its color and simple look. This is exactly what I'm looking for."
- #11 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"I only had my Fitbit Charge HR for a few months before I had to deal with the dreaded band bubbling problem at which point meant constantly getting in touch with Fitbit, getting them to send me a replacement only to have to complete the cycle a few months later. If you want a Fitbit I'd recommend one of their newer models, like the Charge 2, where they fixed the problem as opposed to being stuck like I am and having to play the exchange dance every few months.""The reviews I've read are a mixed bag. There are complaints about the band and about the charge and even the accuracy. You're taking a chance buying this. If you do buy it, you should also get the extended warranty.""I was looking for a new fitness track and Fitbit is the best. It's stylish, customization, and reasonably priced. It can do everything you would expect from a fitness tracker, but it is also water resistant and can monitor your sleep!"