This solution is ranked
in What are the best new fitness tracker gift ideasRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate monitor and GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for field hockeyRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatch alternative fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for soccerRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches with features for menRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS smart sports watches with heart rate strapRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS smart sports watches with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches including a GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS running watches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best sleep trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Fitbit Ionic
- "Retailing for around $250-300 at various stores / online vendors, the Fitbit Ionic is one very expensive investment indeed. However, you do get what you pay for, as this is an extremely high-quality product. It has every feature you'd expect from less expensive FitBit products, such as calorie trackers and pulse detectors, but with features you'd expect from a smartphone, such as the ability to download apps and a full GPS for easy navigation wherever you are. The build quality is so much sturdier than a normal FitBit too, and its battery when new lasts for an astounding four days! If you have deep enough products to afford it, this is an excellent product of the highest caliber.""I've owned a lot of fit bits and i love this one. The setup was extremely easy and the watch isn't uncomfortable like other fitbits i'v had. The sleeping function is really interesting and cool. The battery is 100 plus hours which is better then the apple watch by a large margin and i love it so far."
- "I just recently got into playing soccer as it is a very active sport since you’re running around a lot. This fitbit ionic smartwatch is amazing in that it is able to record every aspect of my heart rate. I think this can help me pace myself during an entire game. It is also waterproof so my sweat doesn’t affect the watch at all. I’d say this watch is great for soccer."
- "Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch is the best GPS smart sports watches with heart rate strap. I wear this watch each time that I go out running. My route and distance is tracked and saved so that I can measure my progress. Just knowing how much I've been able to improve using the tracker has helped me to push myself farther with each run."
- "I found this to be on of the best watches with the heart rate monitor I needed. I have to be very careful in my workouts to get enough but not too much heart rate increase. Because of my heath issues I can still work out and be healthy with this smart watch."
- "I absolutely adore my Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch! All of the tracking is far more accurate than some of the brands I've used in the past. Having all of this data at my fingers is so motivating; I find myself working out longer and more often. Not only is it helping me better my health, I like the design too--sleek and chic!"
- #12 of 15
in What are the best sleep trackers