This solution is ranked
in What are the best kid-friendly wearable gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker apps and wearables for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best splash and sweat-resistant smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for crossfitRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Kohl's Black Friday dealsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for outdoor lifestyleRead user opinions
in What are the best weight lifting fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best activity bands to buy todayRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices that are right for youRead user opinions
in What are the best new activity bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best new GPS tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets to make you fit and lose weightRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets that will put you on the road to fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness gadgets to improve your bodyRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable gym fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with the battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best Fitbit or Garmin fitness trackers you can buyRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with distance trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for cyclingRead user opinions
in What are the best Wearable devices for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best Fitbit wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers available in AustraliaRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best tech giftsRead user opinions
What the community says about Fitbit Versa
- "First, I can't believe how light and comfortable the Versa is. The back is flat, despite the sensors (no green light seeping out when I sleep, either). It doesn't leave a single mark on my skin, even though my skin marks easily. Fitbit bands always seem a little cheap and plasticky, but they're the only ones that NEVER make me itch. Also, it looks a lot bigger on my wrist in the picture than in real life. Setup was easy and took a bit more than 30 minutes. I was able to uninstall the apps I didn't want (Starbucks tastes burnt - come at me!) and pick my clock face, no problem. You can also rearrange the apps on the watch and the apps on the top and bottom left on the first screen can be accessed with the top and bottom buttons on the right."
- "I'm a marathon runner so I'm always looking for the newest gadgets to help me in my running. I needed a new smartwatch to track my mileage and I came across the Fitbit Versa. I ordered it because the price was right and I fell in love with it. Not only can does it track my mileage, it also holds all my music and tracks my sleep schedule. Highly recommend! "
- "Track your all-day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages -- all with a 4+ day battery life (varies with use and other factors) Take your favorite music phone-free by storing 300+ songs or downloading stations from Pandora or playlists from Deezer Use 15+ exercise modes like Run or Swim (Fitbit Versa is water-resistant to 50 meters) to record workouts and connect to smartphone GPS for more precise real-time pace & distance Easily fit in workouts with personalized on-screen coaching that play on your wrist and coach you through each move"
- "Many gadgets that help you lose weight are quite boring. What make this Fitbit standout is that it kind of gamifies weight-loss. You can compete against friends or join up to compete against others with Fitbit technology. It make fitness and weigh-loss a ton more fun. "
- "I used to have a pebble time smartwatch, but they went out of business and were bought by FitBit. It was pretty sad, but now Fitbit came out with the Versa, which takes a lot of design features from the Pebble watches and incorporates it in their design, and I love it. Good fitness tracking, great battery life, lots of nice features. I could go on, but I'll just stop and say that if you're into fitness or smartwatches, buy this. So far it's the best smartwatch on the market."
- "My girlfriend bought me this Fitbit Versa, and I have been satisfied. It was easy to set up, and I don't usually do well with technology. I like the appearance of it, as it is small enough on my wrist to not be too noticeable or get in the way when I am doing things. The battery on it is a selling point too, because all I do is charge it once or twice a week, and I am good to go for days at a time. "
- "I thought I was getting a great deal on this smartwatch since it has so many features and I have to say that I would have paid more if I knew I would like it this much. I swim with this on, do gardening and take hikes and not one time was it uncomfortable or shown any wear in the 6 months that I've had it."
- "I love this product for when I'm working out, particularly cycling. The Fitbit Versa is able to track how much I cycle and keeps track of my heart-rate as well. All of my songs are stored on it, too, making it easy for me to be able to listen to music while I cycle!"
There are no comments yet!
- "First, I can't believe how light and comfortable the Versa is. The back is flat, despite the sensors (no green light seeping out when I sleep, either). It doesn't leave a single mark on my skin, even though my skin marks easily. Fitbit bands always seem a little cheap and plasticky, but they're the only ones that NEVER make me itch. Also, it looks a lot bigger on my wrist in the picture than in real life.""In lieu of getting an apple watch this is the second best watch I've ever owned. the initial set-up takes about 30 min. It's super easy but it does take a bit of time. I love that the watch faces is interchangeable. I haven’t played too much with apps except for music which is super. It looks great, i got a cute band which was super easy to change out"
- "I just a read a comment throwing shades at the other smartwatch brands here. Yes, apple watch may be the best smartwatch for iPhone but then it feels very exclusive. I mean what if I shift to an Android phone? It's pretty expensive price stops within the walls of ios devices when I can get the same specs for a lower price like Fitbit Versa."
- "The Fitbit Versa is definitely the best wearable cameras with GPS sensors to automatically find and tag exciting moments based on speed. I can't believe how smart smart watches are getting, it stores songs as well as tracks fitbit data. Amazing technology and its really cute, too."
- #100 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"The Fitbit Versa is really easy to use and I like that it's not too bulky on your wrist. It also has tons of exciting features that will definitely put you in the mood to workout and start getting fit and healthy. The battery life on it is also really great and long lasting. ""If someone were to search for the best fitrness trackers, Amazon is a decent choice. They have a wide variety of trackers for you to search for which best fits your preferences. Ordering is easy as well once you've decided!""fitbits are really good and I enjoy wearing mine almost every single day. They offer a good amount of features with out being too complicated to use. If your in the market for a new watch, this is one to add to the list. ""Fitbit is a company that most people are familiar with and for good reason. They make a great fitness tracker. The versa is a tracker plus can store up to 300 songs to listen to when I work out."
- #163 of 169
in What are the best tech gifts