This solution is ranked
in What are the best fitness wearables to send data directly to doctorsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness watches to track your workoutsRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable step trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that pair with iPhonesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with a replaceable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best Fitbit Surge Fitness superwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best colourful and made of plastic smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for seniorsRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers and fitness wearables for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for small wristsRead user opinions
in What are the best healthcare wearables for a healthy lifestyleRead user opinions
in What are the best pedometersRead user opinions
in What are the best activity bands you can buy nowRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for kids under 5 years of ageRead user opinions
in What are the best Fitbit wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Fitbit fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best safety devices that help you monitor your healthRead user opinions
in What are the best and great fitness watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Fitbit Zip
- "I do not consider the Fitbit Zip a watch as it does not keep track of time for me. It's a small device I can clip onto my clothes that tracks my steps. The battery life is insane because it lasts for six months so I don't even think about ever having to charge it. It comes in a variety of colors also which is a nice touch for fashion."
- " My life is 8+ hours on a desk every workday. I got a treadmill 6 months ago but find myself often with excuses not to stand on it but rather in front of the computer in my den most of the nights. I crossed shopped the Fitbit one and decided to buy a pair of this Fitbit Zip for me and wify two weeks ago. I got to say, this idea works wonders. Nothing motivates me better than keeping a little score of myself. Now I know I walk 4k~5k a day and I spend ~30 minutes everyday at home to walk that extra couple miles to get my 10k steps. Already lost 2 lbs. My wife hits almost 12k a day and I don't know if I'm able to catch her soon."
- "This clip on device is a more affordable version of the other Fitbit products. It reminds me a lot of more classic pedometers which cost a lot less, though. The battery is a standard coin-sized cell that needs to be replaced and the only other thing which separates it from other pedometers is the Bluetooth sync. And the Fitbit name, which I think is all you're paying for here."
- "I seriously love this thing. I'm mostly just trying to count my steps so I don't need a lot of features and I want to be able to use it but still just wear the watch I already have that I love. Just buy extra batteries right away and stash them somewhere. They should last for 6 months so you'll have this thing forever. I make it a habit to just leave it on the dresser, put it on me as soon as I get up and take it off when I'm going to bed it's perfect. I kind of wish I had considered a brighter color but I'm ok with the dark one."
- "I was given the suggestion Fitbit Zip during my search for the best Fitbit Surge Fitness superwatches. It does have great reviews and feedback. However, I am not sure it is really a watch, it's more of a clip and not very attractive and has a pretty high price point."
- "With the doctor on my tail trying to get me into shape, I went ahead and picked up a Fitbit Zip. The wife, who has also been on my tail, said that she would go speed walking with me, so I decided to get her a Fitbit Zip as well. I had the Blue one, and she had the Orange one. I loved it, not because of the 'health benefits' of it, but because it allowed me to know exactly when I could stop speed walking. But in all seriousness, the fact that it was sweat proof was a major benefit, and definitely a necessity. However, the fact that it was 'water-proof', didn't do much good when my 3 year-old decided it would be a good idea to flush it down the toilet.. Oh well -- I guess I can't go speed walking anymore!"
- "My husband has been wanting to purchase an activity tracker lately for our children. We decided to go shopping and one of the first models that we came across was the Fitbit Zip. This product turned out to be a very easy product to use and we bought it for our children."
- "Recently I have moved away from lifting weights at the gym and have focused more on cardio and endurance. I needed something simple that would track my activity while hiking, running and doing other outdoor cardio activities. I really like that the device is water proof so it protects from things like rain and sweat. There are some social features that I think are not necessary but they don't hinder the other more useful features of the device."
- "The Fitbit Zip is super durable. My kids and I all have one and we wear them whenever we go out together. Besides being nigh-indestructible, it's been great for the kids because it encourages them to stay active because it "gamifies" the workout, they compete against each other for "high scores""
There are no comments yet!
- #14 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"I LIKE THE NEW, AT LEAST TO ME, CONCEPT OF WIRELESS. THE SOLUTION HERE IS SOMETHING THAT GETS MY ATTENTION AND WOULD BE EASY TO USE. THE AMAZON LINK IS GOOD AND A LOT OF REVIEWS ADD TO CREDIBILITY. I LIKE THE PICTURES AND THE ONE ABOUT WEARING IT ON YOUR JEANS SHOULD BE MORE PROMINENT. EASIER THAT A WATCH THAT DOES NOT MATCH YOUR OUTFIT.""This takes the traditional pedometer and improves ease of use as well as the tracking ability. It easily connects with my android phone but still retains the simplicity of a traditional pedometer. If you are not looking for a smart watch with all the features but just a simple device that gets the job done, this is the one for you.""This is a pretty great fitness tracker I bought for my teenage daughter who exercises quite frequently. She's been using it for a few months now and says it works excellent for her. A great thing about it is you don't need your phone to use it and it syncs all data to a tablet or phone after a workout pretty easily.""Fitbit Zip is awesome for bringing with me when I do my daily runs. It tracks all of my fitness and exercise information for easy access later."