This solution is ranked
in What are the best 100 to 200 dollars wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best new activity bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers without plasticRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for climbingRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for healthcare professionalsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with auto-sleepRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for exercise and fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with sleep quality trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best sleek fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers under 100Read user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatches for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Fitbit Zip Activity Tracker
- "This is a good watch for anyone who is on a diet and needs to keep a constant monitor on their progress. My sister wore this watch every day and kept track of the calories she burned from walking. I used one when I was on a diet as well and the watch is quite intuitive. I love that it can automatically connect to my phone."
- "What can't a Fitbit do? Honestly, I love the amount of things this tracker keeps track of. I know just about everything going on with my fitness routine--and even during my sleep! I love that it syncs on its own without needing to plug it in, and it's perfect for climbing, running, jogging, walking, hiking, and more. It's just the tracker I need for my fitness goals!"
- "This Fitbit is can track steps and other types of activity with its display. It's great for tracking steps, but it cannot measure things like heart rate and other advanced metrics like other fitness trackers. It's good for low-impact training and everyday exercise, like those in the healthcare industry during their day jobs. If they want a tracker for the gym, they may want to look into some other product."
- "Tracks steps, distance and calories burned Syncs automatically to your computer or select bluetooth 4.0 smartphones or tablets Set goals, view progress and earn badges. Battery type: 3v coin battery Share and compete with friends throughout the day Free iphone and android application Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones"
- "This one didn't work so well for me. I found it was too lacking in the features I wanted. It only does steps, so if that's all you need it's fine. There are some better trackers out there though, I'm not sure why the price of this one is still so high. I recommend shopping around a bit."
There are no comments yet!
- "Love this little guy. Nice and small. I personally just carry it in my pocket. Seems to be pretty accurate in the amount of steps. Works well with the fit bit app where you can keep track of your steps, distance, food intake, weight and more. Hold competitions with other friends that have a Fitbit as well. Great motivation to get your steps in, Fun little unit and I love the size. It does not do some of the things that the watches or other bigger units do such as stair count, But honestly that's fine with me. Would buy again!"
- "I wouldn't really consider the Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker to be a smartwatch. It's a small device you can clip onto your clothes that will keep track of things like my steps, distance traveled, and calories burned. I do like that it comes in a variety of color options so I was able to get one that I liked."
- #71 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"This Zip is great if you are just trying to track steps. However, the price point is expensive and the batteries wear down quickly. It is just OK, and I'm not sure if anyone would recommend this.""I really liked this tracker for the first few months I used it, then I noticed the battery started running down more and more quickly, after every charge. Now, it will barely hold a charge at all! Not worth it, at all!""I feel like this isn't the best fitbit for the topic. It's wearable and outrageously expensive for what you get. I would rather have something like a fitbit that wears on the wrist.""Top notch tracker that offers all the information you could need. Real easy to get all the info right from your cellphone which is so nice."