This solution is ranked
in What are the best internet-enabled light bulbsRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi dimmable bulbsRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi and Bluetooth light bulbsRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent home lighting systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless smart LED bulbsRead user opinions
in What are the best home smart lighting systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best smart LED light bulbsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless lighting systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best color-changing smart LED bulbsRead user opinions
in What are the best LED bulbs controlled by smartphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best LED light bulbs controlled by appRead user opinions
in What are the best smart lighting systemsRead user opinions
What the community says about Flux Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb
- "I bought this bulb for my daughter as a Christmas present after her strobe light bulb quit working. She loves it. She uses it to make her musical.ly videos. She can program it to do just about anything she wants it to with her phone. She also uses it to work out and it will pulse with the beat of the music."
- "I saw these and thought I would love the color options, the fact that I can use my phone to control it and my Alexa was a great point too. Oh and the fact that you can sync it to music. So I got it. What I didn't realize is that you need a socket that will get good wifi signal. A normal metal socket doesn't work good so a new type of socket may be an added expense. Overall it was an ok purchase and may be the best wireless smart LED bulbs once the socket issue was worked out. "
- "These Flux bulbs are amazing! The smart phone control by itself was nifty, but having it sync with music is just neat! My wife and I like to set it to Jason Derulo and Taylor Swift, respectively. The only flaw I've noticed so far is that the last thunderstorm we had, they were going on and off in tandem with the lightning and then didn't come back on."
- "I am trying to make my house a "smart home" and the last thing I needed to finish up was the lighting. I decided to look for the best LED bulbs controlled by a smartphone to truly take my home lighting to the next level. After some time, I stumbled upon the Flux Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb and immediately fell in love. The bulb is multicolored and is capable of emitting over 16 million colors. The bulb is compatible with my smartphone and can even be voice controlled through my Amazon Alexa. I would definitely recommend these bulbs to anyone looking to upgrade to the latest lighting technology. "
- "I am happy with the Flux wifi bulbs. The app works well, it wasn't hard to set up with my router so I can turn both my bulbs on with my phone. The full range of color is fun to mess with and see what I can come up with. The other features like color patterns work nicely.It also a regular warm light option which gets pretty bright, but not comparable to an actual led bulb. But if colors and other features are your interest, I recommend from this company""I love these lightbulbs! They are super adorable and you can pick colors to match the themes or style of your rooms making it even more romantic or cool. It also links up with my Alexa system, which makes my house feel like one of those smart houses! All of my friends love it and it's super easy to use. "
- "You'd be amazed what a good lighting system can do for your mood. This is exactly what i was looking for when i bought it. The settings are so easy to configure on your smartphone that a little kid could actually do it. I just love the option of dimming it, when its morning it shuts off and when it's dusk it glows a little but what an awesome buy, i would buy it all over again if i had to. ""Pros: does not require a hub, reasonable price, works over wifi albeit 2.4GHz Cons: the bulb is not as bright as advertised. It says it's a 60w equivalent but beers more like a 40watt equivalent (absolutely no where near the claimed 800 lumens). The color is inaccurate, it's white is more of a blue. "