This solution is ranked
in What are the best color cctv camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best budget Linux powered home remote security camsRead user opinions
in What are the best lux and light sensitivity cctv camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless indoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor wireless security cameras with SD cardRead user opinions
in What are the best higher resolution cctv camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best CCTV cameras with day and night visionRead user opinions
in What are the best security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Security Camera SystemsRead user opinions
in What are the best indoor security camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Foscam FI8910W Camera
- "I wanted to find something that could helped me know who is entering my yard so I decided to try out the Foscam F18910W Camera. This camera was the perfect solution! It allowed me to reach the door before they even get there. It was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad he mentioned it! It is much better than the product I was initially using."
- "Price wise, the Foscam systems seem to maintain price stability and have many of the double or triple priced systems The 300 degree panning range is as good as most of the higher priced competition gets. I don't feel qualified to state that open source code is less, the same, or more secure"
- "I couldn't figure out what exactly my dog was doing to destroy the house when I was gone to work. I bought the Foscam FI8910W Camera to see exactly what she was doing. With it's great video and two way communication I can now tell my dog 'no' when she was getting into something bad."
- "This camera seems to have acceptable resolution and other useful features such as night vision and high mobility. On the other hand, the camera seems to have some hardware issues and is diffucult to install. I think the hardware issues would be the biggest issue with the product. "
- "I bought this camera a few years ago because I work from home and many times my doorbell rings and it's very distracting to having to answer it for unimportant things. I liked how easy it was to setup outside my front door and connect it to my network. The two-way audio allows me to turn people away without needing to get up from my desk and provides me security at night before answering the door."