This solution is ranked
in What are the best Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Fossil wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best arm cortex m4 processor smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with personal organizersRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS onboard to navigateRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with rechargeable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with interchangable bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Fossil Q Wander Gen 2 Smartwatch
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a great watch and my only complaint would be that the band isn't true to the color because mine is quite a lighter color brown than what was shown before ordering. Other than that, I've been enjoying having this watch because it's very convenient and nice looking."
- "The Fossil Q Wander Gen 2 Smartwatch is currently my favorite watch. Its professional looking design is nice to see for a smart watch. The best thing about it is it comes with a personal organizer so you can never worry about forgetting anything on your schedule."
- "This watch is very convenient to have. For instance, there have been numerous times where I need to go to the gym, but my phone is dead. Now , instead of having to postpone my workout by an hour, I can just leave my phone at home on the charger. With this watch, recieve notifications sent to my phone, so I do not need the phone to be physically on me."
- "I have been overall impressed with this watch. I wanted one that would play my music, but not have the look of "hey, I'm wearing a computer on my wrist." My first impression of the watch was how simple and classic the look is. It does everything I want it to, but I only use a few functions like the media player and text alerts. I'd love if they would make a smaller face at some point, but it may make it too hard to use."
- "This thing is great, if you are looking for a smart watch that doesn't make you look like some weird nerd strapping a mini computer to your arm then this is perfect. It has all the features and things you would expect from a smart watch but unlike many other watches it actually looks really nice. If you are in the market for a watch I would give this some serious consideration."
- "I really wanted to like my Fossil Q Wander Gen 2 Smartwatch. It looks fantastic, the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 works great, and it has most of the features I need in a smartwatch. The music accessibility in particular is outstanding; the interface is intuitive, and it syncs perfectly with my phone. Unfortunately, the battery life just wasn't what I needed it to be. I had to charge it nightly, which didn't work for me because I wanted to use the watch in part to monitor my sleep patterns. I had to return it."
- "After reading some of the FAQ and Specifications of the product, I seem to can't find any information about whether the product specifically has a GPS receiver. If a product does have the feature, it would be greatly emphasized commonly in my experience, and there are more products or brands out there that are so much better than this one."
- #82 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches