This solution is ranked
in What are the best hybrid smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best discreet smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best well-equipped smartwatches with too many featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fashionRead user opinions
in What are the best premium smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best fossil hybrid smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with lightweight exteriorRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wrist watch brandsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best 4GB onboard storage smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Fossil wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best 100 to 200 dollars wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatches for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best and cheap smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches that don't look like smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Fossil Q
- "The Fossil Q is a great hybrid smartwatch. I really like the classic look and feel of the watch, with my only complaint being that band can get really dirty. I also love the fact that the watch never needs to be charged. I wish there more apps available for the Fossil Q, but other than that I am really satisfied with this purchase."
- "I bought this for my wife and she loves it. It's built well, looks classy, and provides fitness and some smartwatch functionality that she has learned to use and appreciate. One of the best options if you're looking for a smartwatch under 200."
- "This watch is a bit on the expensive side but it's well worth it. Has pretty much every feature I've seen any smartwatch tout so far and it looks damn stylish. Unlike those other smartwatches that try to look like a regular watch and fail horribly, this one actually does. Awesome design."
- "I wanted to get into the smartwatch game slowly, as it were - I wasn't sure if it was for me. So I got this instead. Honestly, I think I should've just gone with a "traditional" smartwatch. It's not very feature rich - it has a few lights for alarms and notifications, but that's really about it. That's why it doesn't require charging - because it, frankly, doesn't do very much. It has a few smartphone buttons, but why not just use the ones on my smartphone? Ultimately, that was my opinion - it didn't give me any new functionality."
- "I'm a media buff, so when I decided to upgrade to a smartwatch I wanted one with a media player that I can control easily. The Fossil Q is not what I had in mind. I can play music on it and connect to my phone, but it's a pain to control with the tiny dials on the side. It's not easy to operate and, frankly, if I wanted to look like I was wearing my granddad's watch, I'd go ask him for one of his."
- "While I do like this smartwatch I don't like the fact that you can't recharge it. I also don't like the fact that it is only compatible with Apple products. I think the price is a little more reasonable than other smartwatches. I don't know if I would pick this as the best smartwatch option."
- "This is a decent smart watch but in my opinion there are much better options available. This particular watch would be a good choice if you wanted a smart watch on a budget. This watch just doesn’t stack up in terms of features to some of the big dogs in the market. I don’t recommend this unless your on an extreme budget!"
- "There are many smartwatches on the market and so far, The best looking one is the Fossil Q. It looks great and has super price for what it offers. It may look like a standard watch but has many smartwatch features like notifications, time zones and others."
- "Fossil Group, Inc. is an American fashion designer and manufacturer founded in 1984 by Tom Kartsotis and based in Richardson, Texas. Their brands include Fossil, Relic, Abacus, Michele Watch, Skagen Denmark, Misfit, WSI, and Zodiac Watches. Fossil also makes licensed accessories for brands such as Skechers, Emporio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Michael Kors, Marc by Marc Jacobs, DKNY, Diesel, Kate Spade New York, Tory Burch, Chaps, and Armani Exchange. ""The Fossil Hybrid Smart Watch is lots of fun. It looks like an ordinary watch, but has many, many features. It changes time zones automatically when you do, it never needs charging, notifies you of incoming texts, emails, etc. I like it because is sporty and stylish, and the best part is its low price."
- "I think the watch has potential. To me, the idea of having a watch that looks like a watch but acts like a smartwatch in ingenious. However, when I got my watch I was a bit confused. Even though the watch vibrates to notify you of a call, or email, I wasn't sure which vibration was for which. Sometimes, I couldn't even feel the vibration at all! I think the watch needs to be expanded upon and it would revival smartwatches. "
- #46 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"In an effort to bridge the gap between the capabilities of smart watches and the looks of traditional watches, I'm afraid this one came up short. Although a reasonable price for the quality of the watch, the "smart" features are extremely simplistic and mostly rely on using an app on your cellphone, which kinda defeats the purpose of having a smart watch. It's just very limited in what it can do, but for those who like traditional watches it might be worth a try."