This solution is ranked
in What are the best instant camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best instant print camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best instant film camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras in the 150 price rangeRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras in the 200 price rangeRead user opinions
in What are the best instant camera and printerRead user opinions
in What are the best instant digital camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujifilm instant camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujifilm camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best instant cameras for travelingRead user opinions
in What are the best instant camera gift setsRead user opinions
What the community says about Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic
- "Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic is an instant camera that is available from Amazon for $149.00. I thought smart phones had killed off the instant camera but here is a good one still available. It is very highly reviewed on amazon. People like the ability to hold the picture in their hands right after taking it. It also has some more flexibility than the old instant cameras. You can change modes to control how bright the pictures end up. It fits the topic very nicely.""This is a nice instant camera. The pictures come out really nice. I like this camera a lot. I take a lot of pictures of my kids. "
- "Taking photos is one of my hobbies and since I have a daughter who plays ad moves a lot,I enjoy taking her memorable photos as she grows up and this instant print camera has outstanding performance that makes me stick to it."
- "The Fuji Instant Mini 90 is another example where people don't give up the past. With the use of Fuji film, you will be investing more money than your 401K attempting to use this bad ride. Every time you hear the laser fast shutter close, you will also hear a ca'ching. The functionality is great and the specialty features such as the kid’s mode are very helpful, but a digital camera is worth the upgrade."
- "this is a great instant camera! especially for people that are on the go and want something of more quality than their phone offers. "
- "I've always had difficulties capturing moving objects on my cameras because of their shutter speed on a non-professional camera. Having a device with fast shutter speed with a reasonable price tag would certainly help me take better shots of my family, but won't break the bank. I like this solution to the search for Fujifilm cameras — they sound like reliable, easy-to-use cameras that will certainly be on my list of cameras-to-buy when I decide to go for another one. "