This solution is ranked
in What are the best digital cameras for travelingRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras for tilt shift photographyRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras with interchangeable lensesRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras in the 1500 price rangeRead user opinions
in What are the best mirrorless camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras in the 1000 price rangeRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujifilm camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Fujifilm X-T20
- "This is my favorite camera for bringing with me when I'm off traveling. It's a very good size and packs away easily. But it still takes the same great quality photos that you can get from a big bulky camera. It's pretty rugged too, I've dropped on rocks and pavement and other than a couple of scratches it's come thru just fine."
- "I wanted to upgrade my camera, but didn't want to spend too much. The Fujifilm X-T20 was a great deal and the pictures have been terrific. I didn't completely understand the mirrorless feature, but I do know my pictures are better than any I have taken. Our trip to the United Kingdom has been beautifully captured with this camera full of features, at a reasonable price. "
- "One can't help but feel as though the only reason this camera costs as much as it does is the name. Granted, Fujifilm is a great name, but there are cheaper cameras out there that can do more. If you have to have the branding, this is a good camera, but if you're okay not sporting that iconic black and silver, then look for something else. "
- "I admit that I still don't fully understand mirrorless cameras, but this Fujifilm takes excellent shots, considering its size and weight. It is a bit expensive, but perhaps this intersection of device size and quality is only possible at this price. If you really want a camera of this type, this model appears to be a good choice, but it would probably benefit you to read more about this technology before deciding that you have to have it."
- "The Fujifilm X-T20 creeps just above the 1000 price change but would be well worth the money invested in it. It is a tough digital camera that is sized perfectly for travel. It has fast autofocus and is also capable of making videos for the times that pictures just aren't enough."