This solution is ranked
in What are the best fujitsu laptops with intel integrated graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujitsu laptops with 1 to 1.4 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best fujitsu laptops with anti reflectiveRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujitsu laptops with 4 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujitsu laptops with 8 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujitsu laptops with 802.11ac 2.4 or 5 GHz wireless adaptorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujitsu laptops with 128 GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best fujitsu laptops with m 2 cardsRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujitsu laptops with USB optical driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujitsu laptops with 2.1 to 2.5 gHz CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best fujitsu laptops with msata cardRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujitsu laptops with low weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujitsu laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best fujitsu laptops with 12 inch-12.9 inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujitsu laptops with Intel Core i5 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best Fujitsu laptops with HD video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best tech giftsRead user opinions
What the community says about Fujitsu Lifebook U727
There are no comments yet!
- "I started writing a novel recently and wanted a basic computer for typing the novel on. This worked perfect for my needs. It is under powered if you are wanting to do any kind of graphics stuff but for using Word it's great. Looking forward to finishing my book on it."
- "An ok Laptop. 4GB of ram is just not enough in the modern age. 8GB is the minimum that a computer should have. For how much this laptop costs, the product is absolutely awful. Do not buy this laptop. Buy just about any other laptop first since this one is extremely overpriced for what parts are inside it."
- "I received this laptop from work and I definitely have some strong feelings on it. First off the build quality is incredible, Fujitsu has always build a strong sturdy laptop and this one is no exception. Secondly, this laptop has two big things against it, the 7th generation processor is really out of date, and a laptop with only 4GB of ram is a miserable experience, and finally the base models low resolution screen is punishing. With some upgrades and a current generation processor this laptop would be great, but at a $1200 base price this thing is seriously overpriced."
- "Was having trouble finding a laptop that was capable to meet my needs but wasn't too heavy but more on the lightweight side. Thus Fujitsu Lifebook U727 was recommended to me and I had to agree one of the best low weight laptop by Fujitsu. Could bring this laptop anywhere with me without worrying about it being too heavy. Would highly recommend"
- "I'm in a long distance relationship, so any laptop I buy has to have a webcam that's easy to use when I need to. The Lifebook U727 has an internal webcam, so that's great. However, the rest of the machine isn't exactly what I want. The hard drive size is so small that I couldn't even fit a few movies on it. What's the point of a laptop if you can't install anything? ""While I am not a huge fan of laptop computers, I do know a thing or two about them and consider this particular machine a pretty solid deal, as far today's standards. The price seems fair for what you are getting and all of its features and functions also help prove that logic. "
- "Although this laptop is convenient to carry around from place to place, I didn't care for the small 12.5 screen, or limited virtual memory. This laptop comes with all of the latest software, however, the hard drive is small in comparison to other similar models. (Broken Solution Link)"
- #159 of 169
in What are the best tech gifts"Very expensive computer. It does have a decent battery and is upgradeable, which is a good thing. But the cost is very off-putting. I also don't like how it can communicate with my bank account. Sounds really sketchy. "