This solution is ranked
in What are the best Bluetooth smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart eyeglassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart eyewearRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable technology glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best glasses that connect to phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best digital music eyewear with MP3 playerRead user opinions
in What are the best digital music eyewear with an excellent build quality playerRead user opinions
What the community says about FUN'IKI Glasses
- "I was a Google Glass early adopter a few years ago. I really liked them. I recently got a chance to try a pair of FUN'IKI Glasses. They are no Google Glass but was still semi functional and fun for me. They are little expensive considering the lack of features I felt they should have had."
- "The FUN'IKI Glasses are definitely a unique gift to give to anyone that's in to the latest technology and any thing "smart" related. These glasses can be linked to a smartphone and trigger multicolored lights and sounds with incoming notifications. The glasses also have a button that allows the user to control the camera on their smartphone. Very new and innovative!"
- "I bought a pair of these to see what all the hype was about smart glasses. I have to say these are amazing. You can link these to you phone and use the on board buttons to take photos with, as well as get notifications from your phone. These are great. I don't know how I lived without them for so long."
- "It is true that there are not many digital music eyewears in the market and FUN'IKI Glasses are doing a decent job. As you may expect, they are quite expensive though since there are a few competitors. If I were you, I would wait a little bit to consider buying this product to get more info about the market."
- "The FUN'IKI Glasses are an average digital music eyewear with an ok build quality player. Although hte LED lights and sounds help for incoming notifications, sometimes they flash and beep when there aren't any real notifications. And the glasses themselves can be tiring to wear all the time."