This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable cameras with 170-degree wide angleRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 12MP photo resolutionRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with built-in microphone and speakerRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 900mAh and longer battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best HD waterproof DV camcorders with 12mp 170-degree wide angleRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with splash-proof and water resistant constructionRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with less battery charging timeRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with power saving modeRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with auto-standby abilityRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Funshare FBA FS4000
- "This camera is pretty small compared t what it can do for you. And it can do A LOT.I's incredibly versatile, you can take it swimming and out on the slopes and the damn thing won't get damaged. I've used it underwater for a few hours multiple times already and it has yet to show any wear or tear. "
- "This is a good solution because it shoots photos at 12 MP. It has a lot of good reviews and is recommended by users."
- "The Funshare FBA FS4000 is great for watersports, underwater shooting, swimming, cycling, and snorkeling. For that reason it is one of the best wearable cameras with splash-proof and water resistant construction, and much better than any of the GoPros I have used so far."
There are no comments yet!
- "This wearable camera really is junk. It is super cheap and that is really about the only thing going for it. Not at all user friendly, poorly made, and poor quality materials. This isn’t for someone serious about capturing their adventures and would be more suited for a 6 year old. "
- "The Funshare FBA FS4000 is a great underwater camera! The price is right here, and the quality is good enough to get the job done. There are better cameras out there, but they are so much more expensive. I also like the wide lines and the overall quality of the materials. This is a great camera for anyone who loves the outdoors.""This camera has great picture quality and even comes with an extra battery. For the price especially, this camera is very great. The underwater case that is comes with is very durable and works perfectly. The quality underwater is great too! A significantly cheaper option with just as great quality as the GoPro.""I've really enjoyed this camera. It is easy to use and has great resolution. The HD image quality is superb and it makes using the camera very exciting.""How neats. I scuba dive from time to time and this little underwater camera is a heck of a lot of fun.At under $40, it's a steal. I bought it because of the rave reviews it got on Amazon. Happy scuba to you!"