This solution is ranked
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with caller IDRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin Vivofit 2 activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS tracking watches for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best rain and splash-proof activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers without plasticRead user opinions
in What are the best Fitbit or Garmin fitness trackers you can buyRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for working womenRead user opinions
in What are the best new activity bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best activity bands you can buy nowRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for walking workoutsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin 010-01503-00
- "I got this as a gift for my grandfather, since he's always doing harsher activities than he should. Obviously, he wasn't really pleased with it at first, because he felt the monitor was a little belittling. He started wearing it after some coercing, thankfully. We managed to sync the watch with his and his wife's phones. The sync helped his wife catch him doing those strenuous activities before he could get carried away."
- "This watch has a long battery life for at least a year. Yay no need to charge! It has an audible alert when you've been idle for an hour. Gorgeous watch!"
- " I liked the Vivosmart but realized that I didn't really like the alerts from my phone because I already have a smartwatch (Asus Zen). If you are often in a noisy environment or can't easily access your phone but want to see alerts (and don't have some other device that gives you alerts), then the alerts on a Vivosmart could be helpful."
- "The Garmin Vivofit is a activity tracker that teminds you to stay active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar and sounding an alert after one hour of inactivity. The vίvofit automatically syncs with paired mobile devices at strategic times throughout the day, such as when a goal is met or when several steps have been taken since the last sync."
- "I was shocked at how good the Vivofit 2 was considering the price. Yes It doesn't have a heart rate monitor and it's tracking methods are a bit hit or miss but it pretty much has everything else including decent water resistance. Plus the battery is rated to last a year, that's pretty much awesome."
- "The Garmin is a good activity band because it's not too advanced, doesn't come with too much fluff. It does what I want it to do, I don't need it to take out my trash or brew my coffee. I just need it to track a few activities while I run. "
- "As someone who likes to go out for runs and walks alike, this smartwatch is the perfect tool to set goals, keep pace, and track my progress. While it sucks that it doesn't track your heart rate without getting another device, this watch gives me the power to take my walks to the next level and better understand each step.""If you are looking for the best fitness tracker that will help you out on your walking workouts, then you will definitely need to get the Garmin vívofit 2 Activity Tracker. You can check your heart rate and several other things with this device. It is definitely a must have item for fitness!"
- #62 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"Ever since I bought this tracker, I wear it everyday. The only time I take it off is before a shower. I was looking for a fitness tracker that would mainly track my steps, was water-proof, and had a timer for when I went for runs. The fitbit is the most popular fitness watch, but it has too many features that I wasn't interested in and was more expensive. When I found the Garmin vivofit, I spent a lot of time researching it and reading other reviews, but I was convinced it was right for me. It's been more than 7 months and I'm still very pleased with this watch.""This Garmin model is mostly a smartwatch. I felt like its fitness tracker elements were an afterthought. They were very basic. While not bad for a "starter," it lacks a lot of features experienced users will quickly come to rely on. My advice? Skip this entry entirely. You don't need it - get a better version."